The Golden Ticket

Started by walterfredo, May 25, 2011, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon T.

Awesome, dude!  Congrats!

TSarge

Congrats! Tell us what Mr. Wonka's factory is like!

oistheone

Right on man! That is so fuckin' cool, congratulations! So happy that at least one of these tickets got into the hands of a forum member.

Hawkeye

:thumbsup:  Sweet, man!   :thumbsup:  Glad someone here got one.  Just wishing I signed up for Roll Call earlier so I would have gotten an autographed letter-thingy...I thought "I better wait, think some more, see if I REALLY want to spend $100+ on ONE album/membership"...I knew I would.  D'oh.

Anyway, not stealing your thunder man, congrats again!
We could.

subinai

peafunk31

Homer no function beer well without.

e_wind

stoked that someone we know won one! woo
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Crispy

Hooray! I was beginning to think nobody from here would get one. Congrats, I know you'll enjoy the hell out of it!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

DejaView2011

YO BROTHER!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!!! TURN ON "VICTORY DANCE" AND CRANK IT UP!!!! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

tdb810

Good for you!!!!! Do you feel like Charlie? 
CONGRATS and enjoy!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

lil sis

But Daddy I want a golden ticket now!

Congrats!  :)
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

BigHerm

Wow, awesome man! :D :D

ericm

Way to go!  :thumbsup:

I'll echo others here, and say I'm real glad someone from here got one of these.  8) It was looking a bit grim for a while there.

"Where's Jim going?"

searchinbig

Hi guys,

Hey...thanks for all the good and nice words. I'm so excited.

Sorry but I can't post a pic. My daughter is the one with the digital camera and she just had 4 wisdom teeth extracted. She's doing great but I don't want to bother her with this.

Okay so the golden ticket came. I'll do my best to describe it. It's 81/2 x 11 and printed on gold paper. The envelope is hand written in gold ink with a wax seal on it!!

It says:

"Congratulations! This certificate entitles the bearer to one very special print, hand-numbered and signed by photographer Danny Clinch and My Morning Jacket."

I have to redeem it via email (already done!) so when little daughter gets better and I receive it , I'll let you guys see it.

This is first class and I just want to say thanks a ton to the best band in the world. Also thanks Danny Clinch and ATO records.

So there may be some of these still out there for other folks here as well, I hope.

Okay, the music is playing and it's time to leave!!
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

davymac

Thats so awesome man I'm glad someone on the forum got one!! Congrats I know you will enjoy!

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

bowl of soup

I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Dillsnufus

dang mine was just the fan club merch again . lucky congrats
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

kydiddle

This is too fantastic!!! Soooooo happy someone on the board got it. Enjoy and congrats! Post a picture when your daughter is feeling better.... :thumbsup:  :beer: :D
Cow temperature.