Main Menu

help...PLEASE

Started by LaurenEB, Mar 03, 2010, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurenB

LaurenB

sorry i called u a asshole   =/

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ALady

Their contact email addresses should work just fine...it says "manager at mymorningjacket.com" but that might not mean the link is broken.  Probably just means you have to type out "manager@mymorningjacket.com".  

I'm guessing it's so they don't get spammed by having the email address sitting out there on the site?
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

LaurenB

yeah I tried typing it clicking it, and it just wouldnt do anything but, who knows, seriously thanks for all the efforts, yall have been awesome-thank u :)

manicfanatic

Boy, that really sucks.  Hope everything work out for the both of you.  Good luck in trying to contact the band!!
"We're the heirs to the glimmering world"

AMightyCaporal

Quoteyeah I tried typing it clicking it, and it just wouldnt do anything but, who knows, seriously thanks for all the efforts, yall have been awesome-thank u :)

the email address manager@mymorningjacket.com wouldn't send out an email?  that should be right right address.  You can no longer click it, its not a link but if you type it in the email it should work fine.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

LaurenB

yeah I thought typing it in would work too, I thought maybe it was an old email link or something. Maybe their inbox is full or something, Ill keep tring and thank u all again so much, really.

ALady

Lauren, what happens when you type in the address?  Does the email just bounce back as invalid?
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

LaurenB

ok guys, I think I got it to work!!! all i had do was make a new email adress with MSN-screw AOL. Seriously, thank you SO much for tring to help me out. Yall have been so awesome. All the best to you all :)
Thank again,
Lauren