Main Menu

TV On The Radio

Started by jones, Feb 07, 2011, 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jones

I couldn't find the old thread...

It looks like TVOTR will be releasing their new album Nine Types Of Light this Spring:

http://www.interscope.com/artist/news/default.aspx?nid=33783&aid=493

wolof7

This is exciting news!

I couldn't find the old thread either.
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

Murph

Been listening to their new album, Seeds, the last two days and am falling in love with it. Doesn't seem to be a bad song in the bunch. I didnt love their last, Nine Types of Light, so this is a kind of return to form for me...

TV On the Radio - Test Pilot

manonthemoon

Saw these guys at 930 on Sunday, great show as always.  Really seemed like they were glad to be out and about again on a full fledged tour.  I have to admit other than Careful You I am not the biggest fan of the new album or NToL for that matter but the new songs they did were much better live and these guys never disappoint.  A must see IMO.
Alive or Just Breathing

dmooney99

Quote from: manonthemoon on Nov 19, 2014, 07:35 PM
Saw these guys at 930 on Sunday, great show as always.  Really seemed like they were glad to be out and about again on a full fledged tour.  I have to admit other than Careful You I am not the biggest fan of the new album or NToL for that matter but the new songs they did were much better live and these guys never disappoint.  A must see IMO.

i saw them the day after in philly at the Union Transfer.  Basically the same list with a few changes here and there.

Setlist:
Young Liars
Golden Age
Seeds
Happy Idiot
Red Dress
Lazerray
Province
Could You
Careful You
Wear You Out
Blues From Down Here
Wolf Like Me
Trouble

Encore:
Forgotten
DLZ
Staring at the Sun

New album is great.  Lazerray is probably my fav track off it and it sounds great live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEu7M83fDIM

kotchishm

Quote from: manonthemoon on Nov 19, 2014, 07:35 PM

I was at this show as well. Had a blast. The encore was incredible.
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf