Another tee Idea.... but this time I need YOU

Started by AMightyPirate, Mar 11, 2010, 07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMightyCaporal

I have, what I think, is a pretty awesome tee shirt idea floating around in my brain but its not complete.  I turn to you all for help... I'm looking to combine all of the band members into a single being (a god-like image of sorts...actually more like voltron) but all the pieces are not there.  I know what I want to do with Patrick and have two ideas for how to use Jim but everyone else is up in the air.

Here's the help I need:
Should the image use Jim's head and face
or
Jim's torso holding the cape in front of the face
What should I do with the remaining members (excluding patrick)  I would like to represent them more than just the legs of bo,for example.  Should this have three heads, jim's body/torso, and my idea for partrick?
I also need the links to some sweet ass pictures.
Remember color in the photo's doesnt matter, I'll probably be editing them to look more like drawings anyway so look for cool facial expressions, body positions, et cetera.
also, some images of Carl on the sax... something I would like to consider using
I definitely need a sweet head on picture of  clock arms Patrick

so folks, will you aide me? Will you make this creative dream a reality?  Do you feel the desire to say, hey, I helped make that shirt? Is it your destiny? HUZZAH!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

capt. scotty

I think even I would laugh at you if you made a shirt like this  ;D :)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI think even I would laugh at you if you made a shirt like this  ;D :)

man, if you could see the image in my head... if this shirt gets made, I'm going to make sure you never get one!  ;)
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

dcdub

I'm not gonna laugh, but I have no idea what the hell you're dreaming up so unfortunately I cannot be of assistance. I know you have talent though man, I'm sure whatever it is, its gonna be rad
Shooting in the dark as to what's best

AMightyCaporal

I try not to talk about what I'm doing until I'm almost done with it but maybe my explanation didn't really come out as clearly as I would like...

Voltron probably was a crummy example but I am trying to make a figure using parts of each band member.  An image of a being with  traits from each band member... shit man, I dunno...

Soulshine

QuoteI try not to talk about what I'm doing until I'm almost done with it but maybe my explanation didn't really come out as clearly as I would like...

Voltron probably was a crummy example but I am trying to make a figure using parts of each band member.  An image of a being with  traits from each band member... shit man, I dunno...

AMC- dont question your idea...I'm sure it is a good one. Sometimes I have ideas or I will try to explain something to someone and while it makes perfect sense to me, other people are not able to grasp my vision. I'm sure as you give everyone a better idea about what you're thinking the ideas and contributions will start flowing. You are talented-dont let people make you question your idea!
Because we're all in this together...

BH

QuoteI try not to talk about what I'm doing until I'm almost done with it but maybe my explanation didn't really come out as clearly as I would like...

What if the creature had Jim's Head, Patricks Run Thru Arms kind of up high, Bo's arms playing keys mid chest level in the middle and carls arms playing steel guitar mid chest level to the right and Two Tones arms playing bass to the left.   OctoJacket!    And then on the back of Jim's head could be little miniature faces of bo, carl, tom and patrick like some kind of fucked up Voldemort/Professor Quirrell shit.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

AMightyCaporal

What if the creature had Jim's Head, Patricks Run Thru Arms kind of up high, Bo's arms playing keys mid chest level in the middle and carls arms playing steel guitar mid chest level to the right and Two Tones arms playing bass to the left.   OctoJacket!    And then on the back of Jim's head could be little miniature faces of bo, carl, tom and patrick like some kind of fucked up Voldemort/Professor Quirrell shit.

nice, I like where your head is at.  I was thinking of having six Patrick arms two in each position around the body:straight horizontal, diagonal, and straight vertical but it was hard to incorporate the rest of them then

Ruckus

Anything that includes MMJ and Voltron cannot fail :)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

fuck you caporal, your silky white tee's can suck it.

jk.  you should make one face out of all five of their faces.  like jims eyes and beard, patricks hair, bo's slender mouth, Carl's chin and eyebrows, and of course Tom's nose.  

vespachick

Seriously?  

EDIT: Clock Arms, Yes.  Huzzah, No.  
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

el_chode

QuoteSeriously?  

No way I'm making a shirt with clockarms. It's like 30% of the way done. It's just patrick on the front with clock arms, and I"m trying to make just a reverse view of the front on the back.

The front says "Hey patrick, what time is it?" and on the back it says "Time to rock the clock" or "Time to rock out with the clock out"

If it ends up being too cluttered, it'll just just gonna be the front and say "rock out with the clock out"

EDIT: It's not that I am laying claim to the clock, I just don't want to be accused of cheating and stealing!
I'm surrounded by assholes

AlwxanderD10

QuoteSeriously?  

No way I'm making a shirt with clockarms. It's like 30% of the way done. It's just patrick on the front with clock arms, and I"
m trying to make just a reverse view of the front on the back.

The front says "Hey patrick, what time is it?" and on the back it says "Time to rock the clock" or "Time to rock out with the clock out"

If it ends up being too cluttered, it'll just just gonna be the front and say "rock out with the clock out"

EDIT: It's not that I am laying claim to the clock, I just don't want to be accused of cheating and stealing!
The hey patrick, what time is it thing would be awesome!! ;D

AMightyCaporal

QuoteSeriously?  

No way I'm making a shirt with clockarms. It's like 30% of the way done. It's just patrick on the front with clock arms, and I"
m trying to make just a reverse view of the front on the back.

The hey patrick, what time is it thing would be awesome!! ;D

no worries chode, this tee of mine is going to be a while so, if anything, I am the idea thief!  ;)
I too like "hey patrick, what time is it?"