Free Shipping (US orders) in Online Store 6/9 - 6/19

Started by CC, Jun 09, 2011, 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

"While we transition our fulfillment center, we are offering Free USPS Priority shipping for all US orders placed 6/9 – 6/19. Orders will resume shipping the week of 6/20, with new and improved services and rates."

http://store.bandmerch.com/mymorningjacket

SVRDhand13

10: T5 (At Dawn, Z, Evil Urges) 11: VA, MSG, 2012: BK, Cap Theater 1-2 15: GovBall, XPN, Beacon 2+3

costanika

They've got a really sweet white t-shirt with a design featuring this sort of gryphon/dragon-type creature, that they're currently selling on tour...I saw it at Mountain Jam last weekend in the merch tent and really wanted it. Bummed it's not on the site yet

Crispy

Guess I can go ahead an order a warp-free deluxe set now... :-\

I REALLY wish there were some more stickers to pick up. I mean, ms. y and JohnnY keep us pretty well supplied, but I could go for something official to replace the one peeling off my jeep.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

vespachick

I know! I demand a better sticker batch!  My 4-Runner died (and I'm going to sell it to an unsuspecting person...kidding, it will work fine - for a teenager).  It has my Rampant Badassery and MMJ sparkle stickers on it. :'(
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

e_wind

8$ shirts? I wish I could buy a patch and just patch it to my backpack rather than spend 109$
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...