Main Menu

Pat's Kit

Started by youreveningcoat, Jun 16, 2011, 04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youreveningcoat

Hey guys, I'm just wondering what kit Patrick uses.  I'm a drummer and i love MMJ and want to know.  Does anyone know or is this anywhere I can find?
Thanks
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

CC

(this is from 2008)

johnnYYac

Amazing, CC!  Tell me, what brand of shampoo does Jim use?  And how can I get a copy of the Tennessee Fire poster over your turntable?  You are awesome!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

CC

Uhh, next question?  :)

Here's the full Drum! Magazine feature, from august 2008
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SDS16S4B

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

scosby2

pretty sweet!! now all we need is a reverse diagram of the entire stage set-up...foot pedals included..

tdb810

Quote from: scosby2 on Jun 16, 2011, 04:34 PM
pretty sweet!! now all we need is a reverse diagram of the entire stage set-up...foot pedals included..

love watching Carl futz around with the foot pedals!

It's been really neat with these webcasts to see him up close. He definitely emanates perfectionism as he goes back and forth and messes around with them, and then looks over to (what i assume is) the sound guy to turn it up or down. 

love it!
.....Back at the Model Home

ScreamingDizBuster

It seems that he's using a new kit this tour.  In 2010 (up through the Lexington KY show April 2011) the shells were green with white stars and now they are brown with white horizontal stripes.  I am not a drummer, but it seems his arrangement has been pretty consistent, and perhaps he just likes to change things up style-wise from time to time. 

youreveningcoat

Thanks CC!

Needs more cowbell!  :D

Kidding I don't wanna mess with perfection  ::)
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

searchinbig

2 floor toms? How come I never noticed that?
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."