My "Wonderful" first Father/Daughter MMJ moment.

Started by DejaView2011, Jun 16, 2011, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DejaView2011

Quote from: smhoffmann02 on Aug 08, 2011, 06:27 PM
No question - this thread is in my top 10.    ::)

My hubby doesn't "get" my Jacket fever and how it has had such a profound effect on me, has changed me as a person, and continues to shape my perspective on, well, life.  So, it truly warms my heart to know that I can connect in this way with the fine forum folks who truly understand the meaning.

I believe if there's anything that can break barriers and bring people together, it's music.  And MMJ is making this happen every day.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful stories - it made my day.
Welcome to the forums, Thank You Too, for sharing such true and personal words. I agree. Music knows no walls and no language barriers. It unites strangers, friends and even parent/child relationships. It carries us all further if we let it. And MMJ is a journey of LIFE. As they evolve, so does my world. I agree, this thread really grew into something special. Thanks again for adding on. Hugs!
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

iLikeBeer

This is truly a great thread.  I meant to post earlier but got busy (having 3 girls under the age of 8 will do that to you).

I have been highly debating about when I want to indoctrinate my girls to a show.  Almost happened last week in Columbus out of neccessity when our baby sitter fell through at the last minute!   :D  Luckily, both my wife and my parents live close by so we were able to dump them off on the grandparents.

My girls all like MMJ and one of my twins' favorite songs is Black Metal as she loves singing the chorus part with the Louisville girls!   8)

Right now, I'm trying to train them on the finer music in life.  They can pretty much distinguish any MMJ song, any Dead song and any R.E.M. song that comes up on my Zune so I guess that appeases me when they go crazy over the likes of Selena Govez and Miranda Cosgrove or Tori Vega...  :-X  At least I have convinced them that Justin Bieber is a freaking tool!   ;D   :thumbsup:

DejaView2011

Quote from: iLikeBeer on Aug 15, 2011, 07:23 PM
This is truly a great thread.  I meant to post earlier but got busy (having 3 girls under the age of 8 will do that to you).
  At least I have convinced them that Justin Bieber is a freaking tool!   ;D   :thumbsup:
Dad, You rock!
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?