I'm so happy this band exists!!!

Started by laroo86, Apr 09, 2010, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laroo

This is the first time in a REALLY long time that i've loved a band soooo much and it's so refreshing!!!! IM HOOKED FOR GOOD!! I wish they were coming to NYC, but I think I will have to travel to go see them. I can't wait any longer!!!

Murph

It's a feeling that I understaaand

Erik26

QuoteIt's a feeling that I understaaand
Yup :)
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

Grandpaboy

QuoteI think I will have to travel to go see them. I can't wait any longer!!!
Personally, I think you should refuse to travel. Planes are extremely expensive and you can't even smoke on them anymore. As for the busses, those are nothing but moving venues for autoerotics nowadays. There are penises and vaginas everywhere. So if I were you, I would stay at home and somehow make the boys come to you. Go on a hunger strike if you have to. Most of all though: be patient. Some day, MMJ will play right down the street from where you live.
Sincerely ~ Grandpaboy

laroo

well my cousins live in new orleans and I was hoping that i'd make it for jazzfest with them, but I don't think it will happen because yes planes are crazy expensive :(

capt. scotty

Personally, I think you should refuse to travel. Planes are extremely expensive and you can't even smoke on them anymore. As for the busses, those are nothing but moving venues for autoerotics nowadays. There are penises and vaginas everywhere. So if I were you, I would stay at home and somehow make the boys come to you. Go on a hunger strike if you have to. Most of all though: be patient. Some day, MMJ will play right down the street from where you live.
Sincerely ~ Grandpaboy

G-boy....your pessimism makes me think you wont be there for the next album draft
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

laroo

Sincerely ~ Grandpaboy

G-boy....your pessimism makes me think you wont be there for the next album draft

lol grandpas only watching out

Crispy

Sincerely ~ Grandpaboy
;D GPboy, I have a new appreciation for your smart Danish ass.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Grandpaboy

Haha, Laroo, I'm sorry for giving you such terrible advice. I don't know what's wrong with me. Here's a better idea:

QuoteIf they haven't made it close to you lately, go to them.  

Captain, I will totally be there for the next DI draft. In fact, a new draft may be exactly what I need to stop me from posting nonsense on this board.

Penny Lane

QuoteHaha, Laroo, I'm sorry for giving you such terrible advice. I don't know what's wrong with me. Here's a better idea:

Captain, I will totally be there for the next DI draft. In fact, a new draft may be exactly what I need to stop me from posting nonsense on this board.

when IS the next DI Draft? capt, i won't flake out this time, promise.

think we need to dig deep for this one...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

laroo

QuoteHaha, Laroo, I'm sorry for giving you such terrible advice. I don't know what's wrong with me. Here's a better idea:

What is the DI Draft?

mjkoehler

Yes, we need a new one.