Terminal 5 Cricket Press It Still Moves poster for sale.

Started by walterfredo, Jun 27, 2011, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

I ended up with an extra ISM T5 cricket press poster.  I'd like to sell it to someone who 1.) was at the show, and 2.) doesn't already have one.  If you fit the criteria, and want it, let me know.

I think they were $35, plus $15 to cover priority mail shipment with insurance and delivery confirmation, and paypal fees.  So....$50 shipped I guess. 

walterfredo

oops, this was intended to be in the show posters section, can you please move it CC? (sorry)

mgriff73

I would love it.  I was the cut off person at the show.  I was very disappointed so I bought a picture record instead but it's not the same.

walterfredo

Quote from: mgriff73 on Jun 27, 2011, 02:33 PM
I would love it.  I was the cut off person at the show.  I was very disappointed so I bought a picture record instead but it's not the same.

it's yours.  pm coming your way.

mahg33ta

walter - class act and very cool to sell at cost  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the_wizzard

Quote from: mahg33ta on Jun 27, 2011, 02:49 PM
walter - class act and very cool to sell at cost  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very much so!  Mgriff, I believe we were chatting in line that night....because I got the last print available. 

mgriff73

That's awesome.  Thank you so much.  Yeah wizzard that was me.  It was nice chatting with you but sucked being the first one to get shut out.  I was hoping somebody would have an extra and started to lose hope after this long. 

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

headhunter

this is a great story and a happy ending.  good karma all around.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

kydiddle

Seriously....sometimes the acts of kindness on this board just blow me away. :thumbsup:
Cow temperature.

the_wizzard

Quote from: mgriff73 on Jun 27, 2011, 05:04 PM
That's awesome.  Thank you so much.  Yeah wizzard that was me.  It was nice chatting with you but sucked being the first one to get shut out.  I was hoping somebody would have an extra and started to lose hope after this long.

I felt bad after waiting it out for so long in line, chatting phish posters and all, and then grabbing the last one. Super glad it worked out in the end though.

walterfredo

Well I really like the way this all worked out.  Perfect!