More articles, interviews, and reviews

Started by johnnYYac, Jun 23, 2011, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasvegas

that COS article/interview is superbly written.

kudos to ben kaye.

other 'journalists' should take note.

:bath:
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

lasvegas

Quote from: subinai on Feb 05, 2013, 02:06 PM
building in nyc that he references:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeldman/8209493046/#

my wife volunteers at gods love we deliver every week.

fantastic organization that truly does gods work here in nyc.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

e_wind

Without looking through the thread, is there a recent RS article that ISNT the album review. Like an interview? Where he supposedly talks shit on courtney love or something?
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Penny Lane

Quote from: e_wind on Feb 06, 2013, 12:20 PM
Without looking through the thread, is there a recent RS article that ISNT the album review. Like an interview? Where he supposedly talks shit on courtney love or something?

hmmm..i usually read it cover to cover and i hadn't seen that..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

e_wind

I don't think he actually says her name, I think he says something about Kurt Cobain's crazy girlfriend
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Angelo

I think there is a very recent RS interview out there somewhere. I held off on reading it thinking it would be in the actual paper issue but it wasn't. Helpful, I know.

SaraBananaBear

There's this Q&A, but I don't suppose that's what you're looking for. :huh:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

johnnYYac

Quote from: Angelo on Feb 06, 2013, 02:34 PM
I think there is a very recent RS interview out there somewhere. I held off on reading it thinking it would be in the actual paper issue but it wasn't. Helpful, I know.
I scanned and posted this somewhere.  I'll repost tonight if no one finds it before then.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Angelo

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 06, 2013, 03:57 PM
Quote from: Angelo on Feb 06, 2013, 02:34 PM
I scanned and posted this somewhere.  I'll repost tonight if no one finds it before then.

Yac, is what you've previously uploaded the same as what Sara linked to above? Her link is what I was referring to but now you have me wondering if there's something else out there.

SaraBananaBear

Fully

That's an interesting article; it doesn't just rehash every point we've read in all the others.

touchingmept2

Interesting read. I like how Jim goes into how he's drawing influence from the older gospel/soul singers. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

SaraBananaBear

SaraBananaBear

Angelo

Nice, thanks for sharing CC. I have the ACL cookbook and it has a quinoa and cheese recipe that Jim submitted. Funny he mentions it in this interview.