Thank You Bandmerch, Topspin, MMJ

Started by searchinbig, Jun 22, 2011, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

searchinbig

You are all fucking awesome. Got my green vinyl replacements today. Thanks for taking care of this, all of you.

Best band in the world.  Nuff said.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Crispy

YES! Exactly my sentiments after coming home today to find my new, FLAT, beautiful green vinyl. Now I'm listening to the sweet sounds of Circuital the way I've been wanting to, and it sounds SO good.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Cyril Sneer

I wish I could share in the happiness, but my deluxe box which was ordered April 12 still has not been delivered.  Now I'm seeing that people are getting replacement vinyl before I get the deluxe box.  Repeated calls to Bandmerch have been met with "We'll figure it out and call you back" followed by no call back.  I may just cancel my order at this point.

MMJ remains awesome, but I have serious reservations about ever ordering something again when Bandmerch and/or Topspin is involved.

Glad to hear that most people ARE enjoying their sets though!

/rant

Im The Dude

Got mine today too. Looks great and flat!

CRISPY happy to know you can finally enjoy the sweet sound of that green vinyl.  :beer:
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

Jellyfish

Mine arrived sometime after 4PM and I was at home,but the fed ex guy didn't really make an attempt to see if anyone was at home and left it in my door,in the 100 degree heat.I just found it as I was going to step outside after the sun went down.It was out in the heat prolly 3 hours.Now I highly suspect these are warped. >:(
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

headhunter

surprised to come home and get mine too.  like the song that i am listening to as i type, it is wonderful.

perfectly flat and quiet beautiful green vinyl.  maybe the warped one will look good framed.

thanks guys.  this is much appreciated.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Crispy

Quote from: Jellyfish on Jun 22, 2011, 08:04 PM
Mine arrived sometime after 4PM and I was at home,but the fed ex guy didn't really make an attempt to see if anyone was at home and left it in my door,in the 100 degree heat.I just found it as I was going to step outside after the sun went down.It was out in the heat prolly 3 hours.Now I highly suspect these are warped. >:(

Ouch. Mine was outside too (only 98 here tho) for an unknown amount of time up to three hours, and with no ill effects. You're probably okay unless it was in direct sunlight.

Cheers, Dude.  :beer: And sorry to hear about your trouble, Cyril, hope it gets resolved.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

Got mine handed to me this morning.  Now I have two sets of unwarped vinyl.  Guess a turntable would help, huh?  I was thinking of this one...

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Crispy

Yeah, I like that one, Johnny, pull the trigger.  :thumbsup:

MarkW

*searches down the back of sofa for $12,000 of pennies*
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

headhunter

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 23, 2011, 11:22 AM
Got mine handed to me this morning.  Now I have two sets of unwarped vinyl.  Guess a turntable would help, huh?  I was thinking of this one...

now you're talking johnny yac.  i know you just got a nice raise with the new job.  that tt brings you to the big BIG leagues but unfortunately would prevent you from ever actually enjoying sound on an ipod or cd player ever again.   Ah, go for it!
was some shakin' and some record playin'