Okonokos - On Vinyl

Started by headhunter, Jun 23, 2011, 09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headhunter

Ok,  even though I know I'm a bit obsessive in my preference for vinyl over cd's and mp3s, just gotta say that Okonokos on vinyl is something every mmj fan needs to experience.

Every time I spin this record, it never ceases to amaze me.  This live show just rings as close to actually being there as anything I've heard.

It's been a really long and tough week but somehow just listening to the b side of the 4th record:
where to begin
sooner
strangulation

makes it all better.

OK, now I can get back to reality.

was some shakin' and some record playin'

Im The Dude

Quote from: headhunter on Jun 23, 2011, 09:48 PM
Ok,  even though I know I'm a bit obsessive in my preference for vinyl over cd's and mp3s, just gotta say that Okonokos on vinyl is something every mmj fan needs to experience.

Every time I spin this record, it never ceases to amaze me.  This live show just rings as close to actually being there as anything I've heard.

It's been a really long and tough week but somehow just listening to the b side of the 4th record:
where to begin
sooner
strangulation

makes it all better.

OK, now I can get back to reality.

I know what you mean. I love that side of the record. It's one of my favorite live albums I have. And you're right every fan needs to hear it on vinyl!!
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

aeroplume

Quote from: headhunter on Jun 23, 2011, 09:48 PM

Could you post some pictures of the vinyl set? I just bought It Still Moves, Z, and EE today on vinyl and just found out that Okonokos was pressed on vinyl today.