Clinton Reno

Started by kydiddle, Jun 09, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kydiddle

Slim chance he'll have any MMJ posters for sale, but his art is beautiful and any New Yorkers out there might want to check it out.

http://www.donewaiting.com/2011/06/09/clinton-reno-my-morning-jacket-fanclub-renegade-brooklyn-neko-case/

Cow temperature.

e_wind

i love Reno. I wanna purchase that Flaming Lips poster he did recently, but i'm trying to ween myself from poster buying to only shows i attend
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

slimsloslider

not even lyin: i was walking back from the doo-dah parade (crazy, anything goes, anyone-can-be-in-it parade in columbus on the fourth of july - quite similar to the mermaid parade in brooklyn), and as i'm trying to get my 2-year-old daughter darla to calm down, a man walks by me, stops, asks to see my shirt, and says to his very pregnant wife, "see honey, i designed that." out of sorts, i said, "no shit!" and introduced myself. i felt a little starstruck and wasn't quite sure what to say, probably sounded like a tool, but it was way cool. clinton was super nice and i'm hoping to run into him at the columbus show.

johnnYYac

Quote from: slimsloslider on Jul 28, 2011, 09:19 PM
not even lyin: i was walking back from the doo-dah parade (crazy, anything goes, anyone-can-be-in-it parade in columbus on the fourth of july - quite similar to the mermaid parade in brooklyn), and as i'm trying to get my 2-year-old daughter darla to calm down, a man walks by me, stops, asks to see my shirt, and says to his very pregnant wife, "see honey, i designed that." out of sorts, i said, "no shit!" and introduced myself. i felt a little starstruck and wasn't quite sure what to say, probably sounded like a tool, but it was way cool. clinton was super nice and i'm hoping to run into him at the columbus show.
That's a great story!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.