MMJ transcend regional influences - article

Started by SaraBananaBear, Apr 29, 2010, 05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraBananaBear

It couldn't be going better," drummer Patrick Hallahan said of their current tour. Things had been rolling along so quickly that the band took the past year off to catch its breath. The pause did not cost them any momentum. "There's a new energy in the band," Hallahan said. "There is something cooking, but I don't know what its name is yet."

More here: http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2010/042010/04292010/543768
:D
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Love Dogg

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

ALady

And this:

And that is one of the aspects of the band that makes it so compelling. They embrace the spontaneity of the stage, improvising and feeding off the energy of the crowd.

"We really love that song and dance," Hallahan said. "If the crowd is responding well, we'll go to Mars and back for them."

Nice find SaraBear!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

SaraBananaBear

QuoteAnd this:

And that is one of the aspects of the band that makes it so compelling. They embrace the spontaneity of the stage, improvising and feeding off the energy of the crowd.

"We really love that song and dance," Hallahan said. "If the crowd is responding well, we'll go to Mars and back for them."

Nice find SaraBear!

Glad you liked it  :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket