Main Menu

WTF?

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Dec 22, 2009, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

Quote;D   Why should I be the only one that has that burned into their retinas?

Seriously, what the fuck IS that?
Thank god I only watched it on my phone instead of big screen glory :D :D
Smiling baby face inquires, "How again were you made aware of this Oscar worthy animated short?"
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

BH

I frequent a car blog/website called Jalopnik that posts stories on anything automotive related.   I'll never forgive them for deciding that this video was car related.  The title of their post on this was "Quite Possibly The Most WTF NSFW Chase Video Ever"  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

johnnYYac

C'mon, boys.  You've barely scratched the surface of WTF'able Interweb treasures.  Give me a minute...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfu16P5dQo8[/media]

Extended version

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oPxa3C3iu0[/media]
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Ruckus

mjkoehler

If someone gave my kids THAT coloring book, I would punch that person in the face. Seriously, when is this shit going to end.

Ruckus

capt. scotty

I searched for this thread forever a couple weeks ago, nice bump.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

johnnYYac

johnnYYac

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jul 27, 2011, 01:35 AM
Bachmann on Bullying (2006)
I love The Onion!

Bachmann Says Unexplained Blackouts From Which She Wakes Up Covered In Blood Won't Affect Ability To Lead

July 27, 2011 | ISSUE 47•30

WOODBURY, MN—Republican presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann fired back Wednesday at critics who have said the Minnesota congresswoman's ability to lead the nation would be greatly hindered by her frequent, hours-long blackouts from which she invariably awakens covered in blood. "This is a complete nonissue—who among us hasn't gotten the occasional blinding headache only to wake up totally nude two days later in an abandoned church, covered from head to toe in someone else's blood and with absolutely no recollection of what happened in the intervening time?" said Bachmann, later adding that she is otherwise healthy and, in fact, is fairly certain she gets a significant amount of aerobic exercise during her prolonged fugue states. "I think I can handle the job of running the country just fine even if now and again I have one of my little spells where I come to in the middle of the South Carolina woods tightly gripping a bloody lead pipe in one hand and a ragged piece of what I think was a scalp in the other." Many political analysts have expressed doubt regarding Bachmann's presidential chances, citing the 1988 loss of Michael Dukakis to George H.W. Bush after it was discovered the Massachusetts governor had cooked and eaten a border collie while sleepwalking

headhunter

I would rather see My Morning Jacket become a Barry Manilow cover band than see Michele Bachmann ever become President.

There, I said it I feel better.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

johnnYYac

Quote from: headhunter on Jul 27, 2011, 08:40 PM
I would rather see My Morning Jacket become a Barry Manilow cover band than see Michele Bachmann ever become President.

There, I said it I feel better.
Despite past evidence (GWB), I don't think its possible Americans would do something THAT crazy.  Please let me be right!