am i mad cause mmj are all hairy and sexy

Started by deadpoetsociety, Jun 11, 2004, 06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkillad

i need to find girls like this...dont seem to be many in ohio

Tameegee

Touche!  I truly had to catch the drool while watching the One Big Holiday video.  Then, seeing them live Sunday nite in Nashville made me feel weird tingly feelings I hadn't experienced since, well, puberty  ;)  

The guys are definitely HOT, yet cool at the same time.  

My last few boyfriends have been bald, and I've never dated a guy with prettier hair than mine, but now I'm ready to experiment :-*

What a band.... what a show.... what MEN!!

Love live MMJ ......  talented, musical, sexy, crazy! (SIGH)
tameegee in sc

Oz

Bald men? Bad move, bad move... I once shaved my head myself, but that surely was a mistake. You gotta have the hair! :)
I'm ready when you are

wordawg

QuoteYou gotta have the hair! :)

I got loads, O.

Some of its on my head.
the future is Ginger

peanut butter puddin surprise

eeeeww.  are we gonna start comparing body hair now?   ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Tameegee

Quoteeeeeww.  are we gonna start comparing body hair now?   ;)
This WOULD make for an interesting afternoon, but anyway.  I'm not a dude, but in my experience, I've noticed that the less hair on the head usually means more everywhere else.  Is this right?  ;)
tameegee in sc

Oz

This WOULD make for an interesting afternoon, but anyway.  I'm not a dude, but in my experience, I've noticed that the less hair on the head usually means more everywhere else.  Is this right?  ;)

There is some truth in that. Err, so I've been told...  ;)
I'm ready when you are

lyricjunkie

for me, it's not so much what they look like.  I could really care less.  I get seduced by their sound and phrasing's.  I could lose my eyesight and still be madly in love with Jim James.  

and...
"O is the one that is real! ;)"  beard or no beard!
Talk less....
Say more.

tomEisenbraun

I'm currently workin on the huge hair. Haven't cut it since late March. The beard's another question. Anybody who can grow a decent beard at age sixteen defintely gets my envy. I figure, if I give it a few years and then try I should have an awesome beard. But yeah, my goal in life is to just be a total bear.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

lyricjunkie

:D :D :DAt 16... yep... that's a goal! ;)
Talk less....
Say more.

tomEisenbraun

Quote:D :D :DAt 16... yep... that's a goal! ;)

you bet. I'm a shaggy bastard as it is, but when I finally get around to scruffin up a real beard, it's gonna rock.

Mike_Alexander

Whoa... there's a chick drooling all over Tom... I guess those of us in ol' L.A. Grange knew it would happen sooner or later...

Oz

QuoteI'm currently workin on the huge hair. Haven't cut it since late March. The beard's another question. Anybody who can grow a decent beard at age sixteen defintely gets my envy. I figure, if I give it a few years and then try I should have an awesome beard. But yeah, my goal in life is to just be a total bear.

I'm still not there at 21, goddammit...  :-[
I'm ready when you are

tomEisenbraun

I'm still not there at 21, goddammit...  :-[

Don't worry man, some people just aren't made for the bear-ish lifestyle. If that doesnt work out for ya, you could alsways Michael Stipe it! ;)

I'm workin on my beard as we speak.