Anyone meet the band yet on this tour?

Started by Im The Dude, Jul 22, 2011, 12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameron

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 19, 2011, 12:35 PM
Quote from: Cameron on Sep 19, 2011, 11:35 AM
they did an autograph signing at acl fest so a lot of folks met them there.
How was that?  MMJ didn't appear at any of the autograph tents for Mt. Jam, Ottawa Bluesfest, or Lollapalooza.  Was it assembly line or did folks sneak in pictures and chat the boys up?

Assembly line. I didn't wait but I went over and saw them. The line was actually longer last year for MoF.

deidralynn

I met them after the show in St. Louis @The Pageant. They are the nicest guys. I got pics and autographs. Talked to Tom and Patrick..they are funny but Jim is kinda quiet but I froze u :embarassed:p when I got to him. Carl and Bo are kinda reserved but they were bowling with Delta Spirit when I found them.

Fully

Quote from: deidralynn on Sep 26, 2011, 07:00 AM
I met them after the show in St. Louis @The Pageant. They are the nicest guys. I got pics and autographs. Talked to Tom and Patrick..they are funny but Jim is kinda quiet but I froze u :embarassed:p when I got to him. Carl and Bo are kinda reserved but they were bowling with Delta Spirit when I found them.

Don't feel too bad about freezing up. I think I would too.

mjk73

Quote from: Fully on Sep 26, 2011, 09:04 PM
Quote from: deidralynn on Sep 26, 2011, 07:00 AM

Don't feel too bad about freezing up. I think I would too.
Jim is kinda quiet. Tom is awesome and funny.

Rufus T. Firefly

I think the coolest thing I can do for them is to leave them alone. I mean I would like to meet them I just don't think it's ever going to happen unless it happens naturally.

I'm so cool like that ::)

Im The Dude

Quote from: Rufus T. Firefly on Nov 03, 2011, 04:45 PM
I think the coolest thing I can do for them is to leave them alone. I mean I would like to meet them I just don't think it's ever going to happen unless it happens naturally.

I'm so cool like that ::)

If you get to a show early or are around places they like ex. record stores. That could happen.

7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11