it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

Started by Sticky Icky Green Stuff, Aug 07, 2011, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

peafunk31

Homer no function beer well without.

wolof7

Sticky,

I know you have posted pics of urself in the memberpics link but I don't remember them and solely based on ur web postings, in my mind, I am pretty sure this is what you look like in person....

Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

Tracy 2112

Quote from: wolof7 on Aug 08, 2011, 10:05 PM
Sticky,

I know you have posted pics of urself in the memberpics link but I don't remember them and solely based on ur web postings, in my mind, I am pretty sure this is what you look like in person....

yeah, and that dude in that picture is insulted with that comparison
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Sticky,

hahaha I love that guy so much.  he reminds me of my friends.  all three of the dudes do. 

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Aug 08, 2011, 10:37 PM
Sticky,

yeah, and that dude in that picture is insulted with that comparison

an insult to that hilarious dude or an insult to me for being a bag of dicks?

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: peafunk31 on Aug 07, 2011, 12:09 PM
Jame Gumb?

no idea, I was bored as fuck over the weekend and this gif popped up on PT.  if I look at it long enough eventually I'll laugh a little every time.  is Jame Gumb the dude in rainbow bedazzlement?  it's a solid gif for sure. 

peafunk31

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Aug 08, 2011, 11:28 PM
Quote from: peafunk31 on Aug 07, 2011, 12:09 PM
Jame Gumb?

no idea, I was bored as fuck over the weekend and this gif popped up on PT.  if I look at it long enough eventually I'll laugh a little every time.  is Jame Gumb the dude in rainbow bedazzlement?  it's a solid gif for sure.

Jame Gumb is Buffalo Bill's real name in Silence of the Lambs. I saw the thread title & it popped into my head. I store some weird info in my melon.

& I definitely laughed pretty hard at the gif :bath:
Homer no function beer well without.