Jim not into rock music anymore?

Started by rincon, Jun 30, 2011, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaFunkyPrecedent

...i just want  you all to know that I adore this forum and I love that you all entertain me EVERYDAY with humor, knowledge and love.  RED ROCKS!
God damn those shaky knees.

smhoffmann02

Quote from: DaFunkyPrecedent on Aug 02, 2011, 05:47 AM
...i just want  you all to know that I adore this forum and I love that you all entertain me EVERYDAY with humor, knowledge and love.  RED ROCKS!

I couldn't agree more.  Addicting, really.  All because of the Jacket love.  Keep it comin'...
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

I think we all need to finally just come to terms with the fact that jim james is now a full fledged mormon.  It's sad, but true.  he tweeted about it not to long ago. 

The Book Of Mormon: "I Believe"

rincon

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Aug 02, 2011, 04:50 PM
I think we all need to finally just come to terms with the fact that jim james is now a full fledged mormon.  It's sad, but true.  he tweeted about it not to long ago. 

The Book Of Mormon: "I Believe"
I don't know which is more sad. Jim becoming Mormon, or the fact that he Tweets.AIF 09: Lewis Black on twitter

halesdd

Don't really care if he is mormon or not.  Just hope he doesn't ever keep bringing us great music.
And all that ever mattered will some day turn back to batter, like a joke.

rincon

Quote from: halesdd on Aug 03, 2011, 09:09 PM
Don't really care if he is mormon or not.  Just hope he doesn't ever keep bringing us great music.
If he really converted to Mormonism, which I have seen no real evidence of, some of what we have come to love is clearly compromised. Otherwise he will be a converted Jack Mormon.

adl6690

woodnymph

I just got Jim's tweet about a new solo album release that he's going to be naming "My Mormon Jacket"

Should prove fascinating.

Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

rincon

Quote from: woodnymph on Aug 04, 2011, 12:57 AM
I just got Jim's tweet about a new solo album release that he's going to be naming "My Mormon Jacket"

He clearly has implied it is the sound of the words more so than the meaning. Let's just hope this is another example.

woodnymph

Quote from: rincon on Aug 04, 2011, 01:25 AM
Quote from: woodnymph on Aug 04, 2011, 12:57 AM

He clearly has implied it is the sound of the words more so than the meaning. Let's just hope this is another example.
;D ;D ;D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Tracy 2112

Mormon spelled backwards is nomrom.

so, there's that
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: rincon on Aug 04, 2011, 12:04 AM
If he really converted to Mormonism, which I have seen no real evidence of, some of what we have come to love is clearly compromised. Otherwise he will be a converted Jack Mormon.

he's definitely mormon now.  "You Wanna Freak Out" is about Joesph Smith.

smhoffmann02

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Aug 04, 2011, 09:57 AM
Mormon spelled backwards is nomrom.

so, there's that

This made me chuckle.  Thanks!  ;D
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

rincon

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Aug 04, 2011, 10:38 AM

Why no Utah shows?

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: rincon on Aug 06, 2011, 12:43 PM
Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Aug 04, 2011, 10:38 AM

Why no Utah shows?

god wants them to spread the message to new places.  Utah is overrated.

ttman88

teet teet