So I made a MMJ blog

Started by SaraBananaBear, May 20, 2010, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiddleCastro

QuoteThanks! It is my birthday! just added your blog to my favs

QuoteSara, the blog is great!!! knew you must have been up to something ;)

Hahaha, thank you so much, glad you liked it!  :) And happy birthday! (if it's not your birthday, forgive a poor Swede for being confused ;))

;D We were totally talking about how we thought Sara was up to something at the Black Keys show!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

SaraBananaBear

QuoteHappy birthday Bluesky!
Very nice job Sara! But please don't stop posting all the articles you find in here.

Thanks! And I'll keep posting new stuff here for sure, no worries about that.  :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

SaraBananaBear

Hahaha, thank you so much, glad you liked it!  :) And happy birthday! (if it's not your birthday, forgive a poor Swede for being confused ;))

;D We were totally talking about how we thought Sara was up to something at the Black Keys show!

Oh yeah? What gave me away?  :P

evilPaauwe

Wow. This blog is incredible!

Hats off!

My initial thoughts made me presume it'd be pretty lame. Especially since right off the bat i had thoughts of the Steam Engine blog.

MMJ has the fuckin' craziest fans.
cheers.

vwxg14a

Fantastic!  i have someplace to waste more time!!!  thanks
Pops, Langerado, Lollapalooza, RCMH, Miami Beach, MSG, St Aug, T5.

SaraBananaBear

QuoteWow. This blog is incredible!

Hats off!

My initial thoughts made me presume it'd be pretty lame. Especially since right off the bat i had thoughts of the Steam Engine blog.

MMJ has the fuckin' craziest fans.

Thanks, happy you didn't think it was lame  ;)

SaraBananaBear

QuoteFantastic!  i have someplace to waste more time!!!  thanks

Hahaha, well, happy I could help you waste some time ;)

FiddleCastro

Bluesky and I were talking about how much we love the articles you post, and said you should have a MMJ site!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

SaraBananaBear

Bluesky and I were talking about how much we love the articles you post, and said you should have a MMJ site!

Aw, that's so sweet, thank you! It's so much fun sharing stuff with all of you, I'm so happy I found this forum  :)

AMightyCaporal

Right on Ms. BananananananaBear! Great work!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

SaraBananaBear

QuoteRight on Ms. BananananananaBear! Great work!

Thank you Mr. Caporal! You know I couldn't have done it without a certain beta tester  :)

manonthemoon

Alive or Just Breathing

8bobbyb

That is Excellent, Sara!

Thank you

SaraBananaBear

QuoteAwesome job, Sara.

Thank you so much  :)

SaraBananaBear

QuoteThat is Excellent, Sara!

Thank you

Glad you like it!  :)

sunnyday

I know that we talk to each other everyday... :)but I don't think this could be said too many times. You really are an inspiration to me, and all the hard work you put down on your blogs (and still always find the time to be a good friend) spreading the love is amazing. You rock Sarabananana [ch9829]
♥ Team love
excuse the sometimes confusing grammar ... english is not my native language...

ChiefOKONO

that is really cool stuff, thank you for sharing!! i may have to link it to my site too!

SaraBananaBear

QuoteI know that we talk to each other everyday... :)but I don't think this could be said too many times. You really are an inspiration to me, and all the hard work you put down on your blogs (and still always find the time to be a good friend) spreading the love is amazing. You rock Sarabananana [ch9829]

Thank you miss Sunnyday, you're obviously an inspiration to me too, since I pretty much started the blogs for the two of us. Not to mention the t-shirt prints you've inspired and continue to inspire  ;) You know I couldn't have done it without you and your feedback [ch9829]  :-*

SaraBananaBear

Quotethat is really cool stuff, thank you for sharing!! i may have to link it to my site too!

Thank you so much and I appreciate the link (if you do link ;)) I really like your site too!
:)

AMightyCaporal

QuoteRight on Ms. BananananananaBear! Great work!

Thank you Mr. Caporal! You know I couldn't have done it without a certain beta tester  :)
;)
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side