Forum Fantasy Football 2011

Started by Ruckus, Aug 04, 2011, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey

haha. Sorry, Ruckus. I'm a little antsy. Also, I got an email from somebody (was it you?) talking about trying to schedule the draft ASAP.  I'm not tied to this week AT ALL. I was just throwing that out there.

Generally, Wednesdays and Thursday nights are better for me. I mentioned 7 PM central because I *think* that's what time we did it last year. I was on 3 leagues, so it gets kinda foggy sometimes. I just know I was in one league that took fucking forever to draft and I'd rather not draft later than 8 PM (especially if we end up with 12 or 14 players). Seems like 7 or 8 PM central would be a nice round time for most people.

Penny still needs to sign up. She should have an invitation.  That would make 10 players.
I'd rather not go to 14, but I will if y'all really want to. And by y'all, I'm referring to returning players.

I'll go back through this thread again tonight and contact the first 2 non-returning players that wanted in. Be on the lookout for a PM. If I don't hear back from you in a couple of days, I'm moving on to the next person that wanted in. I don't have time to go tracking everybody down.   :-*

EDIT:
I just emailed Capt Scotty and littleacorn via the email address on your profile. Let me know if you didn't get the email.

pawpaw

I'm gettin' antsy too. I'll try to go whenever you guys want, but in general Tuesdays are bad for me. I can work with whatever time you guys want after 7 PM Central.

How about Thursday the 25th at 8PM Central?
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

corey

ooops. Oddly enough, that particular Thursday is bad for me. I shoot high school football for the local cable company and the season-opener is that night. How about wednesday the 24th?

aMillionDreams

I think we should roll with 12.  Let in True and Crispy and one of the newbies.

I'm not picky on schedule, as long as it's in the evening I'll most likely be able to make it.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Jon T.

What time are you thinking Corey?  Wednesdays aren't good for me unless it's later on.

Ruckus

Crispy is out.  I wouldn't mind a later draft time as well.  At least I moved out of downtown so I won't get my car towed this year like I did last year during the draft.  The winnings didn't pay for even half of the tow. ::)   
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

littleacorn

I didnt get an email but I would still like to be in if you'll have me

EDIT: nevermind I got the email it was in my spam folder count me in
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

BigHerm

The anticipation is killing me... Which newbies are getting in? 

Jon T.

Is this league going to be interesting?

StaggerLee

<-------Puts his name in the hat
Flip Flip Flipadelphia

corey

I sent emails to Capt Scotty and Little acorn. They were the first 2 to post in the thread. Still waiting on Penny to sign up. Those 3 would make 12 total.

Penny Lane

Sorry, I've been out of town. I'll get my sh*t together and sign up. I saw the email but haven't responded! Will sign up ASAP.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

Quote from: corey on Aug 16, 2011, 09:21 PM
I sent emails to Capt Scotty and Little acorn. They were the first 2 to post in the thread. Still waiting on Penny to sign up. Those 3 would make 12 total.

Im signed up buddy, as capt. headdy, or something along those lines
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Haldon

sad that I didn't make the cut

littleacorn

I signed up last night under the alias Da Bears ;D
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

Penny Lane

Yim's Pickle is ready for another season. When is the draft?
If I'm not there, it will just auto-draft, correct?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ManNamedTruth

So I guess I'm the odd man out. I'm in two other leagues anyway.  :P
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

BigHerm

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Aug 17, 2011, 10:22 AM
Got any open spots? Still looking for one.   :)

capt. scotty

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Aug 17, 2011, 10:22 AM

theres currently only 11 signed up, fyi
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

corey

Are True and mannamedtruth the same person?  Y'all are killing me with these name changes. :D

Yeah, we have 11 now. Need one more, but there are several people that threw in their names. If True and mannamedtruth are the same person, you'll be in by default because of previous years playing with us. If not, I'll find the next person in line that commented in this thread.

Scotty, I'm a fucking idiot. Didn't realize that you were headdy.   8)   I made a rule on one of the other forums that I'm on that you have to register your team with the name of your handle on the forum to keep things straight.