Yim Yames Pistol

Started by Paauwe, Jun 04, 2010, 03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilPaauwe

Now belongs to one of my best friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the Columbus Show on May 2, the last gig of the spring tour with PJHB, yim handed out his cap gun to a member of the audience.

The thing is real heavy. Def of good quality.  We're contemplating bringig it to the Chicago show. But do you think that could cause some problems? It does have an orange tip though of course.

cheers.

TheBigChicken

I think I'd leave the ole' fake gun at home. Like Chicago doesn't have enough problems with guns
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

SaraBananaBear

Oh wow cool!  :D I have no idea what would/could happen if you brought it, I would just be scared of losing it, other than that, woohoo  ;)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

searchinbig

That is so fuckin' cool! Shadow box that baby with the ticket stub and hang it next to your posters. Immediately.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

capt. scotty

I cant tell if that 2nd pic is a guy or a girl.....Im hoping girl
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

johnnYYac

QuoteI cant tell if that 2nd pic is a guy or a girl.....Im hoping girl

Look at the shoes.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

capt. scotty

Look at the shoes.

Still not sure
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

slappymoe

Look at the shoes.

Still not sure

come on now, are you really that dense or do you simply take pleasure in making unflattering remaks about people you don't know?

capt. scotty

its a serious question. very good chance thats a hipster guy, common these days across many parts of america. its either a hipster, or a girl

jones

I think she's kind of sexy.

Tracy 3000

Look at the shoes.

Still not sure

Headdy, let me guess- you're still single, right?

Either you're being a dick  (strike 1) or you actually cannot tell that's a girl (strike 2)

Here, try this:

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Bigsky

Quoteits a serious question. very good chance thats a hipster guy, common these days across many parts of america. its either a hipster, or a girl

What are you?...or are you still trying to figure that one out as well ;)

I guess the real question is why does it matter? Are you trying to figure out if your attracted to this person in the image, and maybe you are worried about being attracted to a boy... ;D

silly silly headdy...you might need some counseling :o

Bigsky

Look at the shoes.

Still not sure

Headdy, let me guess- you're still single, right?

Either you're being a dick  (strike 1) or you actually cannot tell that's a girl (strike 2)

Here, try this:

I would love to see a copy of that...is this real? ;D

capt. scotty

Quoteits a serious question. very good chance thats a hipster guy, common these days across many parts of america. its either a hipster, or a girl

What are you?...or are you still trying to figure that one out as well ;)

I guess the real question is why does it matter? Are you trying to figure out if your attracted to this person in the image, and maybe you are worried about being attracted to a boy... ;D

silly silly headdy...you might need some counseling :o

ive jacked it 3.5 times to that picture, so yes, I would like some confirmation that it is female.

i had to go to counseling when I was a kid because me and my sister would fight a lot. didnt do shit, and we eventually grew out of it. counseling is a waste of money and is for quitters.

Bigsky

"counseling is a waste of money and is for quitters."

that's easy to say for someone who quit...you quitter :'(

look you still are a quitter...3.5 times...so you quit half way through the 4th time... ;D

capt. scotty

counseling is a waste of money and is for quitters.[/quote]

look you still are a quitter...3.5 times...so you quit half way through the 4th time... ;D[/quote]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, when youre 8 years old, you kind of have to do what your parents make you do. if it was my call, i wouldve been going to the pool or watching ghostbusters instead of having to go to dahntahn Pittsburgh to read Highlights magazines and then look at weird pictures a psychologist showed me.

you got me on that 2nd part, but during the 4th go round, I remembered I hadnt gotten any confirmation on that pic so I realized it might be best to put that one on hold and finish another day in hopes evilpauwwe lets me know shes a she.

Bigsky

counseling is a waste of money and is for quitters.

look you still are a quitter...3.5 times...so you quit half way through the 4th time... ;D[/quote]

well, when youre 8 years old, you kind of have to do what your parents make you do. if it was my call, i wouldve been going to the pool instead of having to go to dahntahn Pittsburgh to read Highlights magazines and then look at weird pictures a psychologist showed me.

you got me on that 2nd part, but during the 4th go round, I remembered I hadnt gotten any confirmation on that pic so I realized it might be best to put that one on hold and finish another day in hopes evilpauwwe lets me know shes a she.[/quote]

That is pretty funny...

come on evilpauwwe...is she a girl or a girlie boy? ;D

dcdub

Look at the shoes.

Still not sure

come on now, are you really that dense or do you simply take pleasure in making unflattering remaks about people you don't know?
I think it was slappymoe in the picture, s/he really seemed to take offense to your comment headdy
Shooting in the dark as to what's best