Online Petition to Purchase MMJ Live Show Soundboard Recordings

Started by hcardenas, Aug 24, 2011, 11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smhoffmann02

Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

Natonate99

this would be amazing as no recording of any of the 5 shows ive been to has surfaced   :'(
"Oh Life, You have a tough time competing with MMJ..."
MMJ: CMAC, T5, Toronto, Red Rocks, Pittsburgh

Sweet Nothing

Agreed, signed and only need another 80 or so signatures i believe. 

Great thought and good job on the link. 8)

jcoyote

Are you talking about Instant Live recordings, or just recordings in general?  Instant Lives are generally soundboards.  I purchased an ABB and Black Crowes post show.  Sometimes they don't turn out too well, songs cut off in the middle of one disc to start the next mid-song, but it is a timing issue.   Would be great, though. 

Dillsnufus

after this maybe a petition to  a good pressed version of it still moves on vinyl? maybe 'music on vinyl' can do it. they did a great job on itw
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

davymac

Sign me up that would be so sick! still wanting this t5 box set too

robb

Quote from: Dillsnufus on Sep 08, 2011, 08:35 PM
after this maybe a petition to  a good pressed version of it still moves on vinyl? maybe 'music on vinyl' can do it. they did a great job on itw

microfiche does really nice work as well, they've been repressing a lot of old clem snide stuff lately.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

hcardenas

Thanks everyone who signed the petition. I made a slight change on the petition.  From: "To allow soundboard recordings of My Morning Jacket's live shows be available to the public by their choice of outlet as well as to help propel My Morning Jacket even more in the music industry"       to:      "To allow soundboard recordings of My Morning Jacket's live shows be available to the public by My Morning Jacket's choice of outlet."  I thought their sounded too vague. I tried switching the petition cause to none but it would not let me. Sorry if I offend anyone for putting the petition as an environment cause. Sign and Share :dankk2: