Owl attacks camera

Started by CTdeadhead, Aug 09, 2011, 03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTdeadhead

THis should be used in a video for the band, or as a backdrop video behind Pat. 

Full HD High Speed Movie - Eagleowl - Photron SA2

EasyRyder

WHOA. that'd be incredible as a back drop...depending on the night, I might even have to duck  ;D
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

woodnymph

Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

smhoffmann02

Awesome!  Imagine in 3D!  :o
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

jaye

That's gorgeous - I can't stop watching it.

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

sweatboard

look at his eyes!!!  If an alien asked me what badass means I would show him this video.
There's Still Time.........

Tracy 2112

that's actually a robin
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

sweatboard

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Aug 09, 2011, 04:17 PM
that's actually a robin

yeah, you can't see his earphones, he's listening to "I Think I'm Going To Hell" and Carl just peeked on the solo.

Jim, Owl,     pooh

Taterbug

It looks to me like the owl is attacking the camera mans lower appendage,  it looks a little odd to me   ;)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Nicholas Yames

Quote from: sweatboard on Aug 09, 2011, 07:09 PM
Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Aug 09, 2011, 04:17 PM
that's actually a robin

yeah, you can't see his earphones, he's listening to "I Think I'm Going To Hell" and Carl just peeked on the solo.

Jim, Owl,     pooh

iTiGtH would be a great motivational song for an owl...

That pic of Jim, Pooch and the Owl is maybe my favorite picture of all time by the way. Thank you so much for posting.

In regards to the video, imagine them coming out to that video, on a big backdrop. Probably couldn't work with the current Victory Dance > Circuital opening.

But imagine this, the owl video comes up and the crowd goes wild cause they know the show is starting, as the owl gets closer and closer the strange background noise that they play into Victory grows and grows, then as the owl is closest, they are on stage, ready, and right when the video ends they play the "Good Intentions" sample and then fucking rip into HotBM, Mahgeetah, Wordless, Anytime, LayLow, The Dark, Run Thru, or possibly my favorite song for this idea. REMNANTS. I think that'd be effing insane. Get my juices running for the rest of the show. Thoughts?
and if all else fails, i'll come running back, wonderin where you went
with my heart.

sweatboard

Nicholas Yames

Is that a yes to that idea then?
with my heart.

sweatboard

Yes exactly, except

Good Intentions, Mahgeetah, O Is The One, HOTBM, Highly Suspicious, Remnants, One Big Holliday

then the show would just abrubtly end with a picture of the owls head exploding, while the entire band threw fake blood and brain matter at the audience.....No encore.   

sweatboard

Quote from: Taterbug on Aug 10, 2011, 10:00 AM
It looks to me like the owl is attacking the camera mans lower appendage,  it looks a little odd to me   ;)

Unfortunately you are right, thanks for ruining this for me.

Plus, it almost seems to get bigger as the owl approaches which makes it even more disturbing. 

ttman88

Quote from: EasyRyder on Aug 09, 2011, 11:48 AM
WHOA. that'd be incredible as a back drop...depending on the night, I might even have to duck  ;D

haha i believe itd be a mix of  :o &  :D for myself "depending on the night"
teet teet

Nicholas Yames

Quote from: sweatboard on Aug 24, 2011, 02:38 AM
Yes exactly, except

Good Intentions, Mahgeetah, O Is The One, HOTBM, Highly Suspicious, Remnants, One Big Holliday

then the show would just abrubtly end with a picture of the owls head exploding, while the entire band threw fake blood and brain matter at the audience.....No encore.   

Don't even get me started about the infinite possibilities of how they will open shows next year.
with my heart.