Oh. My. God. I figured it out.

Started by el_chode, Jul 01, 2010, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_chode

Separated at birth? Remember: Music is nothing more than beautiful mathematical equations working together harmoniously. GENIUSES!
I'm surrounded by assholes

EasyRyder

uncanny....

The question is: would you rather attend a five night lecture series given by Albert himself, or see Yim and the gang five nights in NYC??

I think the minds blown ratio would be nearly one to one.  
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

capt. scotty

i think this is the first time ive ever seen a picture of Einstein younger than 65. I thought he had gray hair straight out the womb.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

el_chode

Quotei think this is the first time ive ever seen a picture of Einstein younger than 65. I thought he had gray hair straight out the womb.

No, he was a dashing young rapscallion, probably with the voice of an angel. Or an angle maybe.

rusty95

Looks just like him!  Except the ears, nose, eyes, hair, and mouth. :) J/k, funny post. ;D
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

searchinbig

Too funny. I bet that suit would look real good on Jim as he plays acoustic. Only thing missing is the Nintendo gun.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Bigsky

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Honest Man

The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.

My Morning Coffee

haha I definitly see some resemblance.

IT = BEATS 4 U
~ I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong ~

woodnymph

Holy Mackerel what a great thread! Great picture blendage, great use of "rapscallion"... great equation.... solid and uncanny as all getout... you guys are the bees knees  ;D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

el_chode

I think Madonna said it best,

x([ch1016])[ch8510][ch8519][ch1001]2=y([ch952][ch956][ch8510])/[ch1001][ch1013][ch8467][ch8747]

lazybones

Regarding the theory of relativity:

"It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception."
— Albert Einstein

Even more "evidence" they are linked!  :)
"There are only two kinds of songs; there's the blues, and there's zip-a-dee-doo-dah."
-Townes Van Zandt