One Big Thankyou

Started by steve_h, Nov 07, 2011, 10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve_h

Dont know if the band or their management/agents etc read the forum but I would just like to thank them for one amazing night in Manchester last night 6th Nov 2011.
I think I must be speaking for everyone in attendance that night because it was one hell of a show. Missed Dondante but everything else like PWW and SE made up for that.
The week before the show my partner Jan had a nasty fall but she clambered down to the show ( her first Jacket gig ) and stuck to the side wall to avoid falling. Despite standing through the pain she was awe struck by the event.
If only I could afford it I would love to take her to one of the huge US gigs like Madison Square Gardens. Who knows could be some time in the future.
Well then MMJ thank you so much for one amazing night and if you do read the forum from me you are probably the best and most versatile band in the world today.

johnnYYac

Awesome, steve_h!  Great to hear they not only blew you away but enough so that you posted about it.  I don't think the guys, themselves, frequent the forum, but a few folks close to them do, so I believe your comments will make their way to them. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.