Main Menu

Fleet Foxes

Started by Paulie_Walnuts, May 22, 2009, 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulie_Walnuts

I have a couple of standing tickets for Fleet Foxes at Wolverhampton Civic Hall on 25th June. I can't attend the gig anymore.

If anyone is interested in taking them off my hands for face value let me know.
Paulie W

Bigsky

I'm going to see these guys tonight up at Mountain Park...any forum members going?

e_wind

Will be seeing them in Louisville next month. As a guy who doesn't know hardly any of their tunes, I hope they're good live cause I have great seats
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Fully

Quote from: e_wind on Sep 25, 2011, 08:22 PM
Will be seeing them in Louisville next month. As a guy who doesn't know hardly any of their tunes, I hope they're good live cause I have great seats
I believe you will enjoy the show.

Bigsky

It was a great show last night up in Holyoke, MA. They are very good...sweet vocals...very Crosby, Still, Nash & Young. The opener was nice as well (The Walkmen). With that said, most of their songs are very similar. Being a MMJ fan, any other concert or music doesn't even compare...the curse of the Jacket.

he.who.forgets

Quote from: Bigsky on Sep 26, 2011, 08:35 AM
It was a great show last night up in Holyoke, MA. They are very good...sweet vocals...very Crosby, Still, Nash & Young. The opener was nice as well (The Walkman). With that said, most of their songs are very similar. Being a MMJ fan, any other concert or music doesn't even compare...the curse of the Jacket.
I saw them last week and agree completely.  It was a mellow but magical show