Heavy Metal Parking Lot

Started by ChiefOKONO, Sep 20, 2011, 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

if you haven't seen this short yet, it's a pretty funny/classic video. you may even see someone you know in it! i got a real kick out of this!

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/heavy_metal_parking_lot/

YouAre_GivenToFly

Seen this before but still entertaining.

And I nominate this bit of text on that website as the "well no shit" of the day.

QuoteThis film is brought to you by Goldman Sachs with limited interruption. The views and opinions expressed in this film do not necessarily reflect those of Goldman Sachs.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

mahg33ta

Man - THANKS for posting that.   I got such a kick out of watching that.

I'm gonna sound like the old man for a minute, but boy that brought back a rush of memories.   The Cap Center was my old stomping ground - saw countless shows there.   Remember very clearly tailgating in that parking lot.   Didn't see Judas Priest, but did see Metallica right around that time (prob 1987).

The cap center- first hanging video screen in an arena!

ChiefOKONO

dude that is awesome!!! you're welcome!!  i loved it a lot too.  haha, that is great it was your old stomping ground.. i bet there were people you knew in there somewhere.

do you have any good stories?

first hanging video in an arena too, that is huge!

Quote from: mahg33ta on Sep 20, 2011, 09:46 PM
Man - THANKS for posting that.   I got such a kick out of watching that.

I'm gonna sound like the old man for a minute, but boy that brought back a rush of memories.   The Cap Center was my old stomping ground - saw countless shows there.   Remember very clearly tailgating in that parking lot.   Didn't see Judas Priest, but did see Metallica right around that time (prob 1987).

The cap center- first hanging video screen in an arena!

Fully

I always enjoy that! Thanks for posting it. It has been awhile since I've seen it. It reminds me of high school. The bad perms, the mullets, the trans ams.