mmj online store

Started by ericwindmill, Aug 19, 2010, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

what is going on with it? there are lincoln park shirts and star wars posters...
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

AMightyCaporal

You'll probably see a bunch of new things up at the end of the tour before or after the Terminal 5 shows.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

johnnYYac

what online store are you referring to?  I see a thin selection of MMJ merch and that's it.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

thats whats always there, but i swear im not crazy. when ever i posted this there was all kinds of crazy stuff in there. a poster with darth vadar that said "star wars the musical" and it was rainbow. i couldn't have made that up...
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

columba78

Two months ago I ordered a MMJ Hoodie and received one with Verizon printed on the back and a logo on the front which I did not know, I guess some Metal band as it looked like a Pentagram. I send it back and have nothing heard back since....I am relly p+ssed

johnnYYac

The MMJ online store is operated by a company called Band Merch.  If you click the Store link of the MMJ website, you get a sparse selection of MMJ merchandise (shirts, posters, water bottle, turntable slipmat, etc.).  If you then click on the Home link on the MMJ online store page, you're taken to the Band Merch website, which includes stuff from other bands, probably what you've seen.  

I've ordered a few things from the MMJ online store, aka Band Merch, and am not impressed.  I'm wondering what happened to all of the old products- Evil Urges stickers, belt buckle, t-shirts, etc.  I expect we'll see some new stuff in their store, just as we're hearing new stuff on stage.  Still, I think MMJ could do better than Band Merch.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.