Main Menu

Roger Waters 2012

Started by ChiefOKONO, Nov 01, 2011, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

He is back! Yes!!!  one of the best shows Ever!!!

http://tour.rogerwaters.com

ophidiophobia

Yeah he is playing Tulsa in May. I think I'm going to try and go.

e_wind

i found out about this today. SO FUCKING STOKED.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

Wow, he's gonna be a busy guy.  Registered for premium seats.  Time for a second mortgage!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

I'm going to the Nashville show! This should be fuckin' awesome!

ManNamedTruth

Might have to go to this since I missed him on the last The Wall tour. Dark Side Of The Moon was a great show and I'd definitely see him again.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Fully

You know what would be nice? If he told us how much the tickets actually are. I'm fine with the presale and jumping through hoops to see him, but I'd appreciate knowing how much this is going to set me back.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Fully on Nov 02, 2011, 12:27 AM
You know what would be nice? If he told us how much the tickets actually are. I'm fine with the presale and jumping through hoops to see him, but I'd appreciate knowing how much this is going to set me back.
Are you VIP material?  ;)

The Wall Live 2012 (from TicketBastard)

Saturday, Jul 14 2012 8:00 PM
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States

Exclusive access for American Express Preferred Seating cardmembers, using special passcodes, from Wed. Nov. 2 10:00 ET until Thurs. Nov. 3 10:00pm ET. Public onsale Nov. 3 10pm ET.

Dates and times subject to change. All times local unless otherwise noted.
Prices are in US dollars only.

VIP Party Package ($600.00)

Coming Soon

Each Roger Waters VIP Party Package includes:
One reserved ticket in rows 4 thru 10 in Lvl FLD Sect. CC, DD & EE*
Exclusive pre-show reception, including buffet dinner and open bar (beer & wine)
Reserved parking space (one space per order)
Specially designed concert shirt
Limited edition tour lithograph
Official tour program
Roger Waters commemorative tour laminate
Commemorative VIP ticket
Exclusive tour gift item
On-site VIP host
This is an outdoor stadium show

*Exact seat location available at show. Ticket is allocated based on time and date of purchase.
Package details subject to change without notice.

VIP Tour Package ($425.00)

Coming Soon

Each Roger Waters VIP Tour Package includes:
One reserved ticket in rows 7 thru 20 in Lvl FLD Sect. CC, DD & EE*
Specially designed concert shirt
Limited edition tour lithograph
Official tour program
Roger Waters commemorative Tour laminate
Commemorative VIP ticket
Exclusive tour gift item
On-site VIP host
This is an outdoor stadium show

*Exact seat location available at show. Ticket is allocated based on time & date of purchase.
Package details subject to change without notice.

Fully

;D Very funny, John. No, I am not VIP material. When I saw Pink Floyd back in the nineties, I was in the nosebleed section of an outdoor football stadium. Even there, the sound was amazing. I don't mind paying high ticket prices for something like this. But since bonnaroo is in June too, I really don't want to keep my family from taking a summer vacation so that I can go to the show. I also wish the site would give us an inkling when this presale begins. It is difficult enough for me to buy tickets during the school day. I need time to make my plans...stupid school filter.

BH

I saw this the last go round and it was spectacular.   Best "show" ever.   
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mahg33ta

Quote from: johnnYYac on Nov 01, 2011, 11:24 PM
Wow, he's gonna be a busy guy.  Registered for premium seats.  Time for a second mortgage!

are you serious?  what show Johnny?   I am thinking of hitting Hartford.

e_wind

What do you all think nosebleed seats will be? 100$? Less? Elton John nosebleeds at the Yum were like 80 I think.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

ophidiophobia

The nosebleeds in Tulsa are roughly 60 dollars. I don't setting in the nosebleeds, but I think I'm setting the nosebleeds for this one.

johnnYYac

Quote from: mahg33ta on Nov 02, 2011, 11:54 AM

I registered for the presale but no commitment.  Hartford or Boston, I suppose.

mahg33ta

Quote from: johnnYYac on Nov 02, 2011, 02:29 PM

I did not see a Boston.  Did I miss it?  Obviously that preferred, but since he just came here, I figured he was hitting other cities in 2012.

BH

I had nosebleeds and it wasn't bad.   You want to be back a ways anyway just to see all the shit going on.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ericm

Quote from: mahg33ta on Nov 02, 2011, 02:39 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Nov 02, 2011, 02:29 PM

I did not see a Boston.  Did I miss it?  Obviously that preferred, but since he just came here, I figured he was hitting other cities in 2012.

I've heard Fenway Park was going to be the venue for Boston, and Yankee Stadium for NYC!  :beer: We'll see, as of now they're listed as TBA.
"Where's Jim going?"

woodnymph

Wellllllll I've bean invited to the Albany show on June 28..... may have to make a summer Woodstock visit around this!  That's so far away though, we'll seeeee  8)
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

mahg33ta

gotcha!  boston 07/01 ... don't think that was there when I looked, or I just plain missed it.   Anyway, I regretted missing it this year, show got great reviews.   I plan to be there.

johnnYYac

Quote from: mahg33ta on Nov 02, 2011, 08:25 PM
gotcha!  boston 07/01 ... don't think that was there when I looked, or I just plain missed it.   Anyway, I regretted missing it this year, show got great reviews.   I plan to be there.
Hope to join you!  :beer: