MMJ Pancake Mountain Video?

Started by Jemima, Jan 03, 2011, 11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemima

Does anyone know where I can see the MMJ Pancake Mountain video? I know they removed it from YouTube (which is just...blasphemous), but I wanted to see if any members might know where else it could be on the internet...

johnnYYac

Quote from: Jemima on Jan 03, 2011, 11:02 AM
Does anyone know where I can see the MMJ Pancake Mountain video? I know they removed it from YouTube (which is just...blasphemous), but I wanted to see if any members might know where else it could be on the internet...
I downloaded it, so I can look at making it available when I get home later tonight, if no one beats me to it.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Jemima

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 03, 2011, 11:30 AM
I downloaded it, so I can look at making it available when I get home later tonight, if no one beats me to it.

Did you happen to upload it anywhere? Take your time...I was just curious about the video, and the Pancake Mountain YouTube channel took the video down a long time ago.... :(

johnnYYac

Quote from: Jemima on Jan 06, 2011, 01:14 AM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 03, 2011, 11:30 AM

Did you happen to upload it anywhere? Take your time...I was just curious about the video, and the Pancake Mountain YouTube channel took the video down a long time ago.... :(
Hey, I forgot to upload it last night and I'm at work.  If you can, PM me and I'll do it tonight and post the link here.

johnnYYac

Here it is.  Its a .flv (flash video) file.  Let me know if you have trouble playing it.  I might be able to convert it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LNKJSRFM

Jemima

It worked great! Thanks so much! That was really cute...and funnier than I thought it would be, haha.