Main Menu

so tell me...

Started by lildevil, May 25, 2004, 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lildevil

....are the MMJ boys single???
Just curious, they seem to tour alot!! and I also find them quite attractive much to the horror of my long term boyfriend!! But he forgives me cause he loves their music just as much as I do :-)

Oz

Ah, that poor guy... You just can't beat those guys. My girlfriend (yes, ladies and gentlemen, I have a new girlfriend :)) has not seen many photos of them, yet, thank goodness... :)
I'm ready when you are

lfish

QuoteMy girlfriend (yes, ladies and gentlemen, I have a new girlfriend ) has not seen many photos of them, yet, thank goodness...

O, does that mean, you're as ugly as fuck?

Kidding, congrats with the new gain and hope all will work out fine.
lfish

wordawg

O, does that mean, you're as ugly as fuck?

LOL!

(sorry O)
the future is Ginger

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quote....are the MMJ boys single???
Just curious, they seem to tour alot!! and I also find them quite attractive much to the horror of my long term boyfriend!! But he forgives me cause he loves their music just as much as I do :-)

Tommy:           not single
Patrick:         not single

that's the only two I know for sure...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

QuoteO, does that mean, you're as ugly as fuck?

Yes, but keep it quiet. ;)
I'm ready when you are

Tameegee

Quote....are the MMJ boys single???

Last I heard, Jim had a girlfriend. But that was late last year.  :(   He has to have SOME kind of relationship to write those gorgeous love songs, no?!
tameegee in sc

diamond lil

SC? you serious? as in south carolina?

lildevil

Awww well, thats put a smile on my boyfriends face... and as for me, I guess I'll have to keep on dreaming :-)

Tameegee

QuoteSC? you serious? as in south carolina?

Afraid so.  Does this mean I'm out of the club? ???
tameegee in sc

TheMollusk

i recently read an interview that had jim saying he got out of a long term relationship just before the grueling tour started....not that i care...cuz im not gay... not that there's anything wrong with that.

dogandponyshow

Kudos to Jerry and George.....

D.

MMJ_fanatic

Jerry and George who?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

DarkStar

It has to crack them up to see people talking about them like this.  They are probly like, man were just normal guys. Although I don't know how modest they are.  They might think they are just normal, hot, talented, rocking guys.  Mmmm, yummy.  Ahhh!  Now I sound like the rest of you.
 :P