New Years Resolutions

Started by el_chode, Dec 20, 2011, 08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

Quote from: mjk73 on Dec 21, 2011, 08:52 PM
Quote from: Ghosts_on_TV on Dec 21, 2011, 07:54 PM
Not be an asshole.
Let me know when you figure this out. Not that you are, but I 100% certainly am.

I also am in this club.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

ALady

Travel to New Orleans, Montreal, and Baltimore.
Throw more bones.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

mjk73

I'll repeat my yearly one again, I will give up self-denial. It's the only way to live.

smhoffmann02

Quote from: lucylew on Dec 31, 2011, 12:14 PM
I'd like to be more efficient.  With time, money, calories...

Ditto for me, AND learn to play the guitar (so I can really irritate my boo with yet more MMJ), run a 5K, improve my tech skills, less work and more play.
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

ALady

:) Propagate the use of the word "boo"
Also run a 5k.

Fully

Don't drink as much vodka and whatever the hell I drank last night. At least in one night.

Tracy 2112

listen to less rap music
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

mjk73

danz

wendyparker

Now that the New Year is here, resolutions are traveling fast and furious. Taking into consideration the recession, one might think financial planning would be popular. However, a recent opinion poll observed that more customers are concerned with their waistlines than their wallets. If you need help with an emergency this year, a personal loan can help. Happy New year everyone! I hope you got now a clear list of your resolutions.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: wendyparker on Jan 06, 2012, 06:02 AM
Now that the New Year is here, resolutions are traveling fast and furious. Taking into consideration the recession, one might think financial planning would be popular. However, a recent opinion poll observed that more customers are concerned with their waistlines than their wallets. If you need help with an emergency this year, a personal loan can help. Happy New year everyone! I hope you got now a clear list of your resolutions.

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Ruckus

Quote from: YouAre_GivenToFly on Jan 06, 2012, 11:47 AM

Why is 'personal loan' underlined and blue?  That Wendy Parker I tell ya! :-*
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Fully

Quote from: Ruckus on Jan 06, 2012, 11:58 AM

Girl always be promoting the shit out of her  "personal loan" and shit.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: Ruckus on Jan 06, 2012, 11:58 AM

She's a rascal.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ALady

Quote from: Fully on Jan 06, 2012, 12:10 PM
Girl always be promoting the shit out of her  "personal loan" and shit.

;D ;D ;D

johnnYYac

So, my resolution to lose weight is in full swing, I suppose.  I've joined a "biggest loser" 12-week thing at work, with $$$ prizes for most weight lost, for some incentive. 

I've also found an iPhone app, Lose It, that's also available online and web-based, both free.  Check it out, simple and helpful.  Here are some screenshots from the iPhone app:

If others are looking to lose lbs., we could set up a separate thread like the Palin's Bra thread for smoking (Palin's Bra = "support for quitters").  BTW, its been 1 year, 10 days smoke-free!

First official weigh-in...

264.8 lbs!  Yikes!

Goal...

220 lbs. by mid-June (or less... or sooner)

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 10, 2012, 01:10 PM
So, my resolution to lose weight is in full swing, I suppose.  I've joined a "biggest loser" 12-week thing at work, with $$$ prizes for most weight lost, for some incentive. 

I've also found an iPhone app, Lose It, that's also available online and web-based, both free.  Check it out, simple and helpful.  Here are some screenshots from the iPhone app:

If others are looking to lose lbs., we could set up a separate thread like the Palin's Bra thread for smoking (Palin's Bra = "support for quitters").  BTW, its been 1 year, 10 days smoke-free!

First official weigh-in...

264.8 lbs!  Yikes!

Goal...

220 lbs. by mid-June (or less... or sooner)

Well the good news is you're probably over the weight you most likely gained from quitting smoking, so that won't be an issue. Good luck sir!

johnnYYac

Thanks, Dave.  You're skinny, so you can't join me.   ;)
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 10, 2012, 01:58 PM
Thanks, Dave.  You're skinny, so you can't join me.   ;)

Doesn't mean I'm in shape though!