Main Menu

Natural Child

Started by zanjam, Nov 02, 2013, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zanjam

Listening for the first time and REALLY liking what I hear.  If you could throw Eric Clapton, The Allmans, The Stones, Neil and The Stooges into a blender I think this is what you'd pour out.  I dunno, good old classic rock sound with a modern edge?  Only know of them b/c they are Futurebirds opener on their Jan tour of the west and had to give a listen.  Some songs are better than others but I think there is real potential here. 

LOVE FBs, but wouldn't be surprised if these guys made it big before they did.  Thoughts, anyone?
anything + reverb always = better

Shug

I dug it.  Let us know how they are live.
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

sweatboard

I'm really digging this record as well.
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

I can't stop listening to these guys.  I need to see them live.  They are sooooo HIGH
There's Still Time.........

zanjam

Can't stop listening, Sweatboard!  They're great, right?
anything + reverb always = better

Fully

They played Nashville last night. They list Nashville as where they are located. Follow them on twitter and perhaps you'll be able to catch them @naturalchild69

ChronicHunger

These guys are awesome, they have played springfield mo a few times, there killer live. Fun times partying with them after the shows

Come Closer

I got the new album yesterday, and it sounded good the first time through. A little more reined in and kind of has a live feel to it.