The Roots w/ Carl Broemel on Jimmy Fallon tonight

Started by admin, Oct 11, 2010, 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

Carl Broemel will sit in with The Roots on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight.

Tune in at 12:30PM EST

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/

gardenparty

I believe Stone Gossards side band, Brad, is playing Fallon tonight as well.

he's a guitarist in Pearl jam 8-)

what a week for Late Night talk show tunes!

e_wind

i just saw Brad open for band of horses last week. coming from a huge pearl jam/stone gossard fan.... Brad sucks.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

gardenparty

Quotei just saw Brad open for band of horses last week. coming from a huge pearl jam/stone gossard fan.... Brad sucks.

Interiors and Shame were very good albums.  

I haven't checked out the new one but the last one was pretty bad.

Honest Man

Anyone think The Roots might pop in for Dear God on the Evil Urges night. I know it isn't a MMJ tune but it crossed my mind.
The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

QuoteAnyone think The Roots might pop in for Dear God on the Evil Urges night. I know it isn't a MMJ tune but it crossed my mind.
I was actually thinking, just this afternoon as I was listening to Monsters of Folk, that they might pull a MoF tune or two out on T5 #5.  Looks like I'm not alone.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

tdb810

Quotei just saw Brad open for band of horses last week. coming from a huge pearl jam/stone gossard fan.... Brad sucks.

just watched the episode...loved Carl of course; i am like an anxious parent when any of the boys are on TV

watched Brad -- first time seeing them, and all I could think throughout the entire song was "um....awkward"
.....Back at the Model Home

mahg33ta

just watched the episode...loved Carl of course; i am like an anxious parent when any of the boys are on TV

just watched too.   I'm the same way - was rooting so hard for Carl.... he seemed to do just fine, in the 5 second snippets we got to see!   Perhaps a little nervous, but who wouldn't be?   Made me more pumped for next wed.

weeniebeenie

I wish I could have see it but we don't get Jimmy Fallon here. We only get Letterman and I missed MMJ on that cause they took it off for the Commonwealth Games. >:(
How loud can silence get?

iLikeBeer

Interiors and Shame were very good albums.  

I haven't checked out the new one but the last one was pretty bad.

I agree with garden.  I didn't even bother with either of Brad's last two albums becuase, frankly, they aren't very good.  I was excited when I heard they were opening for BOH, but I too was less than impressed by what I saw.