Main Menu

Canadian tour

Started by Tony Houle, Feb 17, 2013, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Neighbour

Tony, I live in Ottawa, so I feel your pain.  My wife and I are big fans and we have to travel to see them. Anyway, I fully expect Jim to play either the Ottawa Bluesfest in early July or Ottawa Folkfest in September.  Keep a look out for that.

rincon2

Well, for you poor Canadian fans, the probable reality is you will have to travel to see a show. They play regularly in Seattle, New England, Minnesota, Milwaukee, and other large Great Lake cities. They played Boise last year. Think about the fact that I have seen them 7 times in the LA area, all in relatively small venues, and the only one that sold out was the Pantages. Hate to be a bummer, but it is hard to argue with economics and history. As much as I think they should play Calgary, Winnipeg, Montreal, my guess is Toronto is your best shot.

millerjustin

Quote from: Fully on Feb 17, 2013, 05:32 PM
They aren't touring this year. A Jim James show is the best you'll get for awhile.

There will be jacket shows in '13 - keep your thumbs up people
What's in here won't disappear

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: LeanneP on Feb 20, 2013, 07:52 PM
My bff is married to a Swede  so I'm totally going to hold my thumbs when I see him on Saturday.  Thanks for the cultural education, Sara!   :grin:

:thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket