MMJ on iPad ads

Started by RastaRunner5, Mar 12, 2013, 10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RastaRunner5

I saw a mini billboard advertising the iPad and MMJ is pictured on the screen. Looks like a youtube screen grab from Austin City Limits Music Festival 2011. Pretty sweet pic but definitely surprised to see MMJ on an ad.

Anyone else see this? The billboard was somewhere around lower Manhattan- looked new.

johnnYYac

Someone posted a picture on Facebook of the ad from an airport terminal a couple of weeks ago. It's supposed to be the Paste magazine app, which happens to feature MMJ.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 12, 2013, 10:50 PM
Someone posted a picture on Facebook of the ad from an airport terminal a couple of weeks ago. It's supposed to be the Paste magazine app, which happens to feature MMJ.

Damn John, if we ever get into a MMJ trivia game I want to be on your team!  :grin:
"Where's Jim going?"

Dillsnufus

I saw it at the Hynes MBTA stop .
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

johnnYYac

Quote from: ericm on Mar 12, 2013, 10:56 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 12, 2013, 10:50 PM

Damn John, if we ever get into a MMJ trivia game I want to be on your team!  :grin:
Ha!  Sorry, its SPIN magazine, not Paste.  Oops.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

rincon2

What current band photographs better? I am sure plenty of Apple employees are fans. Perfect demographics.