Main Menu

Sasquatch 2012

Started by mahg33ta, Feb 03, 2012, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahg33ta

Jack White, Beck, Bon Iver, Pretty Lights, Tenacious D, The Shins, Beirut, Girl Talk, The Roots, The Head & The Heart, Portlandia, Feist, Silversun Pickups, Metric, Explosions In The Sky, The Joy Formidable, Mogwai, Nero (DJ), M. Ward, John Reilly & Friends, Childish Gambino, St. Vincent, The Civil Wars, Jamey Johnson, Little Dragon, Tune-Yards, Wild Flag, Blind Pilot, Wolfgang Gartner, Beats Antique, Apparat, The Walkmen, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Mark Lanegan Band, Spiritualized, Blitzen Trapper, The Cave Singers, Shabazz Palaces, Fun., Grouplove, Tycho, Sbtrkt, Strfkr, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, Deer Tick, Imelda May, Alabama Shakes, Dum Dum Girls, The Helio Sequence, Kurt Vile, Cloud Cult, We Are Augustines, Ben Howard, Here We Go Magic, Zola Jesus, The War On Drugs, Shearwater, Cass McCombs, Active Child, Trampled By Turtles, Charles Bradley & His Extraordinaires, Araabmuzik, Star Slinger, L.A. Riots, Com Truise, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, I Break Horses, Walk The Moon, Dry The River, Allen Stone, Pickwick, Hey Marseilles, Gary Clark Jr., Purity Ring, Electric Guest, Yellow Ostrich, Nobody Beats The Drum, Coeur De Pirate, Lord Huron, Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside, Beat Connection, The Sheepdogs, Hey Rosetta!, Said The Whale, Howlin Rain, Gardens & Villa, Felix Cartal, Craft Spells, Vintage Trouble, Poor Moon, Black Whales, Gold Leaves, Greylag, Awesome Tapes From Africa
Thee Satisfaction, Dyme Def, Fresh Espresso, The Physics, Sol, Metal Chocolates, Grynch, Spac3man, Don't Talk To The Cops, Scribes, Fatal Lucciauno, Fly Moon Royalty, Katie Kate

davymac

That looks pretty sweet! I have never seen the shins so I need to fix that...Ive never heard of sasquatch festival

iLikeBeer

Quote from: davymac on Feb 03, 2012, 11:15 AM
That looks pretty sweet! I have never seen the shins so I need to fix that...Ive never heard of sasquatch festival

I've never been but they always seem to have a damn fine lineup!  It's out in Washington at the Gorge Amphitheater:

MMJ were headliners back in 2010 btw...

ALady

Looks really strong this year, as usual.  I hope we see Jack White playing a lot more fests.

If you've never been, I highly recommend.  It's a really unique festival experience - perfect weather, Gorge-ous setting, and ready access to the finest BC green...   ;) :thumbsup: :bath:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

iLikeBeer

Quote from: ALady on Feb 03, 2012, 02:31 PM
Looks really strong this year, as usual.  I hope we see Jack White playing a lot more fests.

If you've never been, I highly recommend.  It's a really unique festival experience - perfect weather, Gorge-ous setting, and ready access to the finest BC green...    ;) :thumbsup: :bath:

You should have led with that...  8)   :bath: