Main Menu

Roger Waters 2012

Started by ChiefOKONO, Nov 01, 2011, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralph

This show rolls through town this week.  The Wall has never been a favorite Floyd album so didnt get too excited about the show but a bunch of cheap seats have just been realeased for $99.

Should I? I probably think I should....
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

mahg33ta

Quote from: ralph on Feb 04, 2012, 06:30 PM
This show rolls through town this week.  The Wall has never been a favorite Floyd album so didnt get too excited about the show but a bunch of cheap seats have just been realeased for $99.

I think you should!   I haven't seen it but it came through Boston for 3 nights a little more than a year ago.   Many friends went and it got great reviews.   I regret missing it.   I think it's a must see just for the spectacle of it all.     You can always see a Floyd tribute band and hear the music again but you may not get a chance to see the whole production ever again.

ralph

Quote from: mahg33ta on Feb 04, 2012, 07:46 PM
Quote from: ralph on Feb 04, 2012, 06:30 PM

I think you should!   I haven't seen it but it came through Boston for 3 nights a little more than a year ago.   Many friends went and it got great reviews.   I regret missing it.   I think it's a must see just for the spectacle of it all.     You can always see a Floyd tribute band and hear the music again but you may not get a chance to see the whole production ever again.

You present a very strong argument!  :)
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

e_wind

i payed 130$ for my ticket, and would've payed more. I don't know that theres a show/artist I'd rather see other than Waters (except the whole Floyd). I think you'd regret it if you like rock and roll, which I'm assuming you do since you post on the mmj board.  ;)

the wall isn't on my list either. DSOTM is one of the very very few records I think is 100% flawless.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...