Happy 34th Birthday, Tom!

Started by johnnYYac, Feb 07, 2012, 10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Two Tone Tommy aka sometomguy reached 34 this day! 

Happy Birthday and thanks for the thumps!!!

:beer: :birthdays: :beer: :birthdays: :beer:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

megalicious

:birthdays: :beer: :birthdays: :beer: :birthdays:
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

EasyRyder

Wikipedia may say that "The character of Huck Finn was based on Tom Blankenship, the real-life son of a sawmill laborer and sometime drunkard named Woodson Blankenship, who lived in a "ramshackle" house near the Mississippi River behind the house where the author grew up in Hannibal, Missouri," but I propose that the character Huck Finn was a mere shell of a character poorly crafted by the wordsmith Twain in a futile attempt to create an American icon of a character as American-ly iconic as TOM

himself.

Happy Birthday, Two-tone- may you rattle our brains for many more years to come.
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

doctornamtab

I've been balls deep in the MMJ section on archive.org for 9 months now and Tommy has never, not once, made a mistake. He's never even thought about making a mistake.

Dude is a bass robot! I swear! Someone check for batteries.

Happy birthday to a friend I've never met!

sweatboard

Happy birthday Tim,
We love you
There's Still Time.........

aMillionDreams

I agree that Tom has never made a mistake which is nuts.  But one night at the Rud in 2000 he went CRAZY during It's About Twilight Now and smashed up his brand new bass he had been saving up for and was really excited about finally owning.  Everyone was like, "Damn, Tom. What's up?"  I'd like to see that again.

Happy birthday, Tom!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

scosby2

happy late birthday buddy...you are the man, tom. seriously...most humble guy on earth

Luna Moth

Happy belated dude, assuming you scan the forum once a bluemoon.. no? well you should lurk more! thats what iphones are for! Mucho Mmmmucho mmmmucho gracias para su musica y for talking con sus fans en public.

mjk73

Yeah, happy BD.

he's a cool dude and very down to earth to talk to.