So I made a Clock Arms teeshirt

Started by el_chode, Jun 14, 2010, 06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_chode

NP VESPA!

As for tonight: My goal is to be on the road by 4/4:30 at the latest. I'm going to try and run thru Joe's Pub by 5:30, and then get in line shortly thereafter.

I have 1 2XL left and 2 XL's as well

I think there's only 5 people without shirts so far. If I can get like 2 or 3 delivered tonight, I can easily sneak more shirts in on Fri or Sat (like JohnnYY's)
I'm surrounded by assholes

Penny Lane

QuoteNP VESPA!

As for tonight: My goal is to be on the road by 4/4:30 at the latest. I'm going to try and run thru Joe's Pub by 5:30, and then get in line shortly thereafter.

I think there's only 5 people without shirts so far. If I can get like 2 or 3 delivered tonight, I can easily sneak more shirts in on Fri or Sat (like JohnnYY's)

chode, i can get my shirt from you anytime...
we all just wanna meet you!!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Penny Lane

i completely forgot about this, but last night i called patrick 'ol clock arms' and bo started laughing and imitating him. i told him about the shirts (or crispy did) and that we called him that and he was stoked. (then we talked about the steelers and i told him i had mike wallace on my fantasy team)..this is all coming back to me...but he loved the shirt thing.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

Quotei completely forgot about this, but last night i called patrick 'ol clock arms' and bo started laughing and imitating him. i told him about the shirts (or crispy did) and that we called him that and he was stoked. (then we talked about the steelers and i told him i had mike wallace on my fantasy team)..this is all coming back to me...but he loved the shirtht thing.

you ask him about how he wore the Polamalu jersey in the Burgh?

Also Chode, PM sent...Ill grab that 2xl that I think I orignally ordered
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

el_chode

Quotei completely forgot about this, but last night i called patrick 'ol clock arms' and bo started laughing and imitating him. i told him about the shirts (or crispy did) and that we called him that and he was stoked. (then we talked about the steelers and i told him i had mike wallace on my fantasy team)..this is all coming back to me...but he loved the shirt thing.

He was supposed to get one, so I'll assume he didn't, unless he did and he's playing coy and gonna rock it on stage tonite (I wish).

I wrote Pat a love note in the one that was supposed to get to him. I hope it didn't get deloused and burned.

Should I bring the extra 2XL and have one of you rail riders throw it on stage?

el_chode

QuoteNP VESPA!

chode, i can get my shirt from you anytime...
we all just wanna meet you!!

I'm doing my best, I swear! I just have immense guilt over being a shadow.

DaFunkyPrecedent

Forum Geeks were rockin them shirts tonight!
God damn those shaky knees.

ynwa

people were really digging the shirts last night.  lots of compliments & inquiries as to where we got them.

kick ass!

"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

johnnYYac

QuoteNP VESPA!

Yeah, chodester.  I'll be at McGee's preshow tomorrow, and shirtless ( ;)), or you can find me at the show (that shouldn't be hard, eh?).
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

el_chode

QuoteNP VESPA!

Yeah, chodester.  I'll be at McGee's preshow tomorrow, and shirtless ( ;)), or you can find me at the show (that shouldn't be hard, eh?).

Yep, I don't think I'll make it to McGees on Sat now because I've got a Virgin coming who doesn't get off work until 5. So we can meet up at the venue. If you want my cell# to coordinate, let me know

el_chode

For those of you who didn't get shirts, let me know your mailing address and I'll send them out ASAP. I think that's Bigvic and BH, I'll check more when I get home.

johnnYYac

QuoteNP VESPA!

Yep, I don't think I'll make it to McGees on Sat now because I've got a Virgin coming who doesn't get off work until 5. So we can meet up at the venue. If you want my cell# to coordinate, let me know
I said it in a PM to El C, but let it now be said for all to hear...

AWESOME F---ING SHIRT!  Thanks!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Bigsky

I think they need to make a Clock Arms watch...with Patrick & his drumset in the middle and his arms as the hands of the watch... ::)