Main Menu

Stickers

Started by he.who.forgets, Feb 29, 2012, 01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

he.who.forgets

anyone ever ordered a sticker from the MMJ merch store? I just tried to order one for $0.95 and the cheapest shipping option is $9.30 :o
Really???

johnnYYac

That's absurd!  Wish I could help you.  Shipping is harsh at the MMJ store and the selection is iffy.  Needs improvement, and how about Free Shipping to Roll Call members?  Sounds good to me...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Penny Lane

Quote from: he.who.forgets on Feb 29, 2012, 01:19 PM
anyone ever ordered a sticker from the MMJ merch store? I just tried to order one for $0.95 and the cheapest shipping option is $9.30 :o
Really???

the shipping costs are ridiculous. I ordered my last MMJ shirt from amazon...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

zanjam

The merch selection needs some serious help!  If y'all would complain maybe they'd think of making changes.  I work for a music merch company and I have approached their mgmt and I was told that they were happy with their relationship with their current merch co.  I couldn't uber-fan out, so I had to be as professional as possible...but I just wanted to shake them and say "HEY!  You need a serious overhaul!  Peeps don't like the designs, you're always sold out of everything and you need to offer more products/refresh the products more regularly!  And you've got squat for the ladies!"  But apparently they are happy with the way things are.  Sigh...

BTW we'd only charge around $3 to ship just a sticker  ;)
anything + reverb always = better