I like the new slide show!

Started by searchinbig, Sep 04, 2010, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

searchinbig

"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

EasyRyder

I just spent five minutes gazing into it...me thinks they have the best band site on either side of the Mississippi
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

capt. scotty

Pret-tay, pret-tay, pretty good.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Im The Dude

QuoteI just spent five minutes gazing into it...me thinks they have the best band site on either side of the Mississippi

I did the same thing. :)
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

Michaelfeld

It's pretty great. Some fantastic photos. Does anyone know anything about that gas station that says Tennessee Fire? I would love to visit.

el_chode

QuoteIt's pretty great. Some fantastic photos. Does anyone know anything about that gas station that says Tennessee Fire? I would love to visit.

I thought it was the Tennessee Fireworks place in the middle of the highway on the way to Bonnarro. Of course that makes no sense chronologically, but still
I'm surrounded by assholes

tdb810

QuotePret-tay, pret-tay, pretty good.

that just made me laugh...i need to watch me some LD

love the slideshow
.....Back at the Model Home

capt. scotty

QuoteIt's pretty great. Some fantastic photos. Does anyone know anything about that gas station that says Tennessee Fire? I would love to visit.

I thought it was the Tennessee Fireworks place in the middle of the highway on the way to Bonnarro. Of course that makes no sense chronologically, but still

I remember people on the board posting it too....I thought it was actually a forum members picture. Didnt know the band actually had it.

Sweet photo fer shizzle
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

CC

took that photo on the road to bonnaroo a few years back
different photo of the same place is also in the tennessee fire booklet

the photo below is probably what you saw before, taken on the same night
and also the back cover of the at dawn/tennessee fire demos disc

br00ke

it looks like the one on I-24 outside of chattanooga. it sits sorta in the median / splits the interstate. it's huge, gaudy, and hard to forget. i always passed it when i would go rafting on the ocoee river

capt. scotty

I was wondering if there would be anyway to put the pics in the new slideshow in the photos section to make them available to save/download?

I think the AD and ISM album/background shots would make great wallpapers, and a few of those fisheye stage shots are spectacular.

Possible?

el_chode

QuoteI was wondering if there would be anyway to put the pics in the new slideshow in the photos section to make them available to save/download?

I think the AD and ISM album/background shots would make great wallpapers, and a few of those fisheye stage shots are spectacular.

Possible?

I will see if I can find a way. If we can get any high-res images I can easily format them into standard desktop sizes
I'm surrounded by assholes

Bigsky

I don't know if anyone else has done this, but I saved all the images from the slide show and now I have them as a slide show on my desktop...it's pretty sweet...

capt. scotty

QuoteI don't know if anyone else has done this, but I saved all the images from the slide show and now I have them as a slide show on my desktop...it's pretty sweet...

were you able to save each image individually somehow?? thats what i was asking about awhile ago in here

SaraBananaBear

QuoteI don't know if anyone else has done this, but I saved all the images from the slide show and now I have them as a slide show on my desktop...it's pretty sweet...

Ohlalala, great idea!
:)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Bigsky

were you able to save each image individually somehow?? thats what i was asking about awhile ago in here

Yes...as the image is on the home page...right click and "Save Picture As" I saved them to folder on my desktop, and then you can set your wallpaper to be a slide show of that folder...it's sweet!