Carried Away on American Dad

Started by CC, Mar 18, 2012, 10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

Check out tonight's new episode of American Dad, "Stan's Best Friend"

Carl's song "Carried Away" will make an appearance.

Jellyfish

Awesome thanks for the heads up.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

SaraBananaBear

I'm getting carried away already, woohoo Carl! :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

ms. yvon

congrats, carl!   :beer:
i can only imagine what the scene this song is in is about  ;D
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

zanjam

I loved Roger's Yim Yames reference!  Hilarious!
anything + reverb always = better

johnnYYac

Quote from: zanjam on Mar 19, 2012, 01:05 PM
I missed it.  Remind me...

zanjam

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 19, 2012, 04:29 PM

I'm at work so I have to go home and watch it again to let you know exactly.  I had to rewind last night b/c it zipped right past me!  He walked into the house and said something like, "Hi Yim Yames" and moved right onto something else.  It almost had no purpose other than to make us MMJ freaks laugh. 

Penny Lane

Quote from: zanjam on Mar 19, 2012, 05:02 PM

I'm at work so I have to go home and watch it again to let you know exactly.  I had to rewind last night b/c it zipped right past me!  He walked into the house and said something like, "Hi Yim Yames" and moved right onto something else.  It almost had no purpose other than to make us MMJ freaks laugh.

i hope that's on hulu!  ;)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Fully

Quote from: Penny Lane on Mar 19, 2012, 05:31 PM

i hope that's on hulu!  ;)

It is! :D

But apparently one must have Hulu Plus to see it. However, there is a one week free trial that I shall be cancelling right after seeing this mofo.

zanjam

I just checked it out again.  He *might* have walked in and said "Hi Yin Yangs" but that doesn't make sense, either.  It was just a greeting.  It was in the scene where Steve had been crying and all puffy eyed about the dog, and they wanted to put it down.  Take a second look and see what you think.  I'm going with Yim Yames!!

Fully

Quote from: zanjam on Mar 19, 2012, 10:07 PM

I just checked it out again.  He *might* have walked in and said "Hi Yin Yangs" but that doesn't make sense, either.  It was just a greeting.  It was in the scene where Steve had been crying and all puffy eyed about the dog, and they wanted to put it down.  Take a second look and see what you think.  I'm going with Yim Yames!!
It was. It was fast, but there it was.

johnnYYac

Apparently, I deleted it.  I was kinda disappointed Carried Away was so background quiet.  I kept expecting it throughout, as the entire episode seemed to be going from one moment of getting carried away to another.   

Fully

Just wanted to add that Kisses grossed me out after the operation.