T5 (Plus OTHERS) Reunion on 2.12.11 Roll Call

Started by trish_dooley, Nov 08, 2010, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

Quote from: Dodobird on Jan 26, 2011, 09:12 AM
Hey All! Back from my trip to Ireland! Had a fantastic time! The music video is going to be amazing! Can't wait to share it with you all. Hopefully it is done by Feb 12th. We still have a few shoots to do in NY and then post production and editing.

Anyway, the pipes are all warmed up and I still plan to make it out there for the reunion.
Talk soon!

Brian

Cool beans dodo, just PM me your email address and I will send you the specifics!
.....Back at the Model Home

jdbartender

Quote from: Dodobird on Jan 26, 2011, 09:22 AM
Quote from: jdbartender on Jan 13, 2011, 04:28 PM
Hey Trish,

Really looking forward to this!

Quick question though... I know this starts around 1 p.m., but when do you think you will be kicking us out?  The only reason why I ask is that me and the guys were going to see Tea Leaf Green in the city later that night - if your get together was just an afternoon thing.  If you think it is going to go into the evening, we might just bail on the show and hang with all you jacket fans instead.

Anyway, super excited. PLEASE TELL US WHAT WE CAN BRING!!!!!

Hey Jbartender,
Looking forward to seeing you guys out there. I may be interested in going to the Tea Leaf Green show myself. But will probably be a game time decision. If the party is rolling out in NJ I may stick there, but I have been wanting to see TLG for a long time. Everytime they have come through NY I have had something else going on. Hit me up with a PM.

Cheers,
Brian

Brian,

Look forward to seeing you as well!

The tix are $20 and they are general admission so I think it is going to be a game time decision for us a well.  If the party is rolling, I am staying.

Can't wait!

Dodobird

Sounds good. I'm sure we could just get them at the door if we wanted to go last minute.
Wakin up feelin good and limber!

Bigsky

Trish,
I have been holding out, but it looks like I will be missing this wonderful reunion. I might have to get some Skype going...

tdb810

Quote from: Bigsky on Jan 31, 2011, 02:23 PM
Trish,
I have been holding out, but it looks like I will be missing this wonderful reunion. I might have to get some Skype going...

Oh total bummer, but you can definitely make a game-time decision if you change your mind!  We do have a skype account, I just don't know the name.....will get back to you on that! 

Ghosts_on_TV

I might not be able to come either.  :( I got into a car accident (everyone's fine), but I don't know if my car is going to be fixed by then. Boo.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

tdb810

Quote from: Ghosts_on_T5 on Feb 02, 2011, 01:32 PM
I might not be able to come either.  :( I got into a car accident (everyone's fine), but I don't know if my car is going to be fixed by then. Boo.

double boo!   :bath: i have the bathtub all set up for you in case you can make it :)

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: tdb810 on Feb 03, 2011, 10:06 AM

double boo!   :bath: i have the bathtub all set up for you in case you can make it :)

Yeah, I'm bummed. I'm hoping it'll be fixed by then, but I really don't think its going to be. I've been looking forward to this for a while too.

Dodobird

Sorry to hear that Ghost. Good luck with everything. Did u get my PM?

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: Dodobird on Feb 03, 2011, 01:10 PM

No! Just noticed I have a new one. I'm on my phone now, let me hit you up when I'm at my computer.  :)

Ruckus

Quote from: Ghosts_on_T5 on Feb 03, 2011, 11:29 AM

Yeah, I'm bummed. I'm hoping it'll be fixed by then, but I really don't think its going to be. I've been looking forward to this for a while too.
Bummer duder.  We can make this happen!  You really wanna miss out on this?

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Ghosts_on_TV

Yeah it sucks. I don't want to miss anything! My car is drivable, though I don't think its fit to drive to jersey in this condition. My front bumper is pretty much hanging off. I'm basically just using it for work.

tdb810

Quote from: Ruckus on Feb 03, 2011, 02:20 PM

Damn Ruckus, spoling the surprise :) 
Seriously, how bout mass transit???  we have a train station in our little town, like .5 mile from our house.......

woodnymph

It breaks my heart I can't make this extremely marvelous event in history!!! I will be out of town the week before and won't be able to pull much more on my budget  :'(

BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT THE AWESOMENESS THAT ENSUES!!! I wish everyone safe travels if you're venturing from a distance, and I WANT PICTURESSSS!!!!

:D :D :D :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: tdb810 on Feb 03, 2011, 03:09 PM
Quote from: Ruckus on Feb 03, 2011, 02:20 PM

Damn Ruckus, spoling the surprise :) 
Seriously, how bout mass transit???  we have a train station in our little town, like .5 mile from our house.......

Hmm...that's an option. Although there's no train from Wilkes-Barre. There are busses, however. I'll look into it.

tdb810

tdb810

Quote from: woodnymph on Feb 03, 2011, 03:21 PM
It breaks my heart I can't make this extremely marvelous event in history!!! I will be out of town the week before and won't be able to pull much more on my budget  :'(

BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT THE AWESOMENESS THAT ENSUES!!! I wish everyone safe travels if you're venturing from a distance, and I WANT PICTURESSSS!!!!

we can skype you in :)

Dodobird

Quote from: Ghosts_on_T5 on Feb 03, 2011, 01:24 PM
Quote from: Dodobird on Feb 03, 2011, 01:10 PM

No! Just noticed I have a new one. I'm on my phone now, let me hit you up when I'm at my computer.  :)

Okay. No prob. You have strange luck my friend. Last time we talked you were ducking from bullets under a table in downtown NYC after the Z night. Now a car accident. The lucky part is you were not hurt during either event!  :)

woodnymph

Quote from: tdb810 on Feb 03, 2011, 03:28 PM
Quote from: woodnymph on Feb 03, 2011, 03:21 PM

we can skype you in :)
Heheheheheh yes please!!!  :thumbsup:
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

jdbartender

Well... I think all you crazy kids need to go to the sink, splash some cold water on your faces, and pull yourselves together.  You shouldn't be missing the first annual, MMJ fanfare extravaganza!

Jdbartender +3 and we are pumped!  I have been known to drink a beer or two when I'm feeling squirrelly so watch out! j/k Should be a blast!