Main Menu

Kids

Started by walterfredo, Dec 01, 2012, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

Lots of us have 'em. And they never cease to crack me up. We got a new puppy a couple weeks back, needless to say she's a handful. Latest issue is that she won't stay out of the kitchen, and away from our feet when we're cooking. I'm constantly saying "out of the kitchen".  My 10 year old son just started singing (to the exact sound of outta my system)...

'outta the kitchen....whoa outta the kitchen... If you wanna be our puppy...you better listen... You better learn to stay out of the kitchen'

jaye

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Most school days one of mine will start singing (to The Day Is Coming) - "The bus is coming, the bus is almost here..."

MamaKel

I told my little 3 year old boy, after he sang "Outta My System" perfectly, that the boys in MMJ would be so proud of him. I told him that I would show them the video of him singing, and that they would really, really like it.

Later that day, he came up to me in this matter-of-fact way and said "Mommy, I need to talk to Jim. He's gonna really like my singing. I love him."

I almost started crying. It was so cute.

P.S. I want to meet the child that changes the words to Day is Coming.  That is so adorable, it's ridiculous.

woodnymph

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 01, 2012, 10:31 PM
Lots of us have 'em. And they never cease to crack me up. We got a new puppy a couple weeks back, needless to say she's a handful. Latest issue is that she won't stay out of the kitchen, and away from our feet when we're cooking. I'm constantly saying "out of the kitchen".  My 10 year old son just started singing (to the exact sound of outta my system)...

'outta the kitchen....whoa outta the kitchen... If you wanna be our puppy...you better listen... You better learn to stay out of the kitchen'

fredo that is fantastic!!! I like the song better already hehe  :lipsrsealed:
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

MamaKel

FREDO! I didn't even see your post!!! That is hilarious!!!! That version is already in my head!!! I have a cat named Chicken, which kinda rhymes with Kitchen, so I'm seriously going to sing that to him!!!!