In appreciation of all of you

Started by Haldon, Dec 30, 2012, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haldon

Quote from: Angelo on Jan 02, 2013, 04:26 PM
I too must say it was great meeting all of you lovely people. What an awesome group of people you all are. Thank you Kyle, Haldon, Fully, Yac, Chris, danz(?), Fiddle. Thanks for making the trip and experience that much greater.

One last thing, I proposed to my gf yesterday before we left the hotel and she said yes! Crazy! So there's yet another reason for me to never, ever forget this trip.

Way to go Angelo!!  Congrats to you both.  It was great meeting you...hope to see you at another show sometime in the future

mahg33ta

Quote from: Angelo on Jan 02, 2013, 04:26 PM
I too must say it was great meeting all of you lovely people. What an awesome group of people you all are. Thank you Kyle, Haldon, Fully, Yac, Chris, danz(?), Fiddle. Thanks for making the trip and experience that much greater.

One last thing, I proposed to my gf yesterday before we left the hotel and she said yes! Crazy! So there's yet another reason for me to never, ever forget this trip.

BAM!  Great news man.    It was good to meet you Angelo (or "Angelo Angelo"  :grin:)   

br00ke

Yea us !! you guys are all insanely awesome and I was seriously sad that I only got to hit one PC show and not make it up to Boston, thus really missing out on the group camaraderie and being able to kick it outside of the at show madness. To be quite honest (and to possibly flatter you a bit), I definitely find myself preferring fun times with you all over my old school Phish folks. While I don't necessarily regret missing Boston (Phish NYE was pretty epic), missing a 3 night run like PC .. never again! I am very glad and grateful I was able to make it the last night, spend some fun time with you all in line, and see some folks one more time last night down in Asbury. I know I'm not on the board that much but I got BIG LOVE for you all !!! - XOXOXO

zanjam

Having not been at any of these shows, but meeting a good chunk of you at Red Rocks, I have to say I agree with all these sentiments.  I could not imagine meeting a cooler, more down to earth, harder rocking, more fun bunch of peeps than you all!  'Til we meet again!!
anything + reverb always = better

SaraBananaBear

I've been waiting for so long to finally meet you wonderful guys and gals and I was so happy when I finally got to meet you (some of you)!  :cheesy: Each and everyone of you were so nice and welcoming, even when I was confused and jet lagged and hardly made any sense... (as compared to my normal state, when I at least make a little sense :wink:) Thanks for making everything about my trip amazing and for showing me so many things and helping out and just being the best in general! I told Kyle you guys were second on the list of nice countries, just behind the Dutch, but I think I have changed my mind, you're number one now! (sorry CC, you guys are super cool too :thumbsup:)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

CC

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Jan 06, 2013, 12:55 PM
I've been waiting for so long to finally meet you wonderful guys and gals and I was so happy when I finally got to meet you (some of you)!  :cheesy: Each and everyone of you were so nice and welcoming, even when I was confused and jet lagged and hardly made any sense... (as compared to my normal state, when I at least make a little sense :wink:) Thanks for making everything about my trip amazing and for showing me so many things and helping out and just being the best in general! I told Kyle you guys were second on the list of nice countries, just behind the Dutch, but I think I have changed my mind, you're number one now! (sorry CC, you guys are super cool too :thumbsup:)

don't be sorry, I agree, Americans are way nicer than the Dutch. those Dutch always make you wait in restaurants and their public transport is way too confusing! and asking $9 for a gallon of gas is ridiculous. don't even get me started on their ideas of creme brulee...

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: CC Baxter on Jan 06, 2013, 01:27 PM
Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Jan 06, 2013, 12:55 PM

don't be sorry, I agree, Americans are way nicer than the Dutch. those Dutch always make you wait in restaurants and their public transport is way too confusing! and asking $9 for a gallon of gas is ridiculous. don't even get me started on their ideas of creme brulee...

Haha, obviously bad creme brulee is a serious issue, but public transportation was alright, we even got to ride for free! No one needs to worry though, you're all way nicer than the Swedes! :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

wolof7

Hey Haldon, great meeting you in Boston...Matt
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee