Do dreams come true?

Started by rincon, Oct 04, 2012, 11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rincon

I usually never discus such stuff,  :lipsrsealed: but it is very fresh in my mind. Just had a dream I was listening to MMJ's next album. It was a double studio album. Very dissimilar to anything previous, but still their sound. The focus was on the music, with lots of guitar breaks. Maybe this was just my expectation for Circuital. Considering the unlimited amount of directions they could proceed, a double album of guitar oriented songs is not too much to ask for....is it?

Fully

It might be if your name is Bo. :grin:

Jon T.

That'd be pretty damn sweet.

I had an experience with this once.  I was in 4th of 5th grade and I had a dream about Rocky IV or V (I'm not kidding).  Anyway, I don't really remember it now, but I remember being freaked out after I saw the movie because I dreamt some of the shit before I saw the movie.  I wish my story was cooler than a dream about a Rocky movie, though.

One of my best buds played on National Championship JUCO baseball team.  He had a dream the night before the championship game that the last out was going to be a grounder to him (shortstop).  Sure enough, the last out of the game was a grounder to him.

So...  crazy shit happens sometimes.

rincon

Quote from: Fully on Oct 04, 2012, 11:16 AM
It might be if your name is Bo. :grin:
Bo fits right in to my Nostrodamus moment.. The most significant keyboard player since Richard Wright. He never takes over with some douchey piano solo. Listen to Lay Low, as guitar as they get. His keyboards at the end truly make it special. The bubbling keyboards at the beginning of Anytime? Wouldn't be the same song without it. Keyboards usually are not needed in most bands of this type, but he plays in a way that just makes great songs even better. You barely know he is there, unless you take him out.