Roll Call membership packages

Started by Rufus T. Firefly, Nov 13, 2012, 05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millerjustin

Wade sent me a message and my package is coming on 12/3.

Johnnyyac did it again -thanks bro
What's in here won't disappear

barbpaktwo

what they told me was they are waiting for the tee shirts

johnnYYac

Quote from: millerjustin on Nov 27, 2012, 05:20 PM
Wade sent me a message and my package is coming on 12/3.

Johnnyyac did it again -thanks bro
I didn't really do anything 'cept email some people at ground(ctrl), as I don't think they monitor this forum like they did the previous forum. 

Glad to help give 'em a nudge.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Bigsky

Rufus T. Firefly

How was the Red Rocks digital download information delivered...was that supposed to come in an email or ???

thanks!

APR

Quote from: Rufus T. Firefly on Dec 04, 2012, 04:52 PM
How was the Red Rocks digital download information delivered...was that supposed to come in an email or ???

thanks!

There was a big thread before they changed back to this Forum about that very question.  It was a bit of a challenge for many of us to obtain the download.  I would PM Wade to get the link.

Rufus T. Firefly

MarkW

Quote from: MarkW on Nov 20, 2012, 05:39 PM
I can't even remember when I re-upped my subscription - March or April?  Needless to say, I've not seen a thing in the post.

Roll call package arrived today, and I picked it up after paying the import duty and taxes.  Shipped on 20 November...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Fully

Quote from: MarkW on Dec 12, 2012, 01:29 PM
Quote from: MarkW on Nov 20, 2012, 05:39 PM
I can't even remember when I re-upped my subscription - March or April?  Needless to say, I've not seen a thing in the post.

Roll call package arrived today, and I picked it up after paying the import duty and taxes.  Shipped on 20 November...

That must be the longest of anyone. Congratulations! :beer: