Twin Peaks (TV show)

Started by e_wind, Nov 25, 2012, 02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shug

Very interesting, but won't all of the original cast look kinda old to reprise their roles?  And new actors for the same characters doesn't sound that great either.  I'm a fan, so I'd watch no matter what if this happens.

I just got Fire Walk With Me for Christmas, waiting for a time to really get into it, I haven't seen it in years and I'm pretty excited about it!  I'll probably get that box set of Twin Peaks, too.  I know once I start, I'll wanna go all the way through again.
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: Shug on Jan 03, 2013, 10:32 AM
Very interesting, but won't all of the original cast look kinda old to reprise their roles?  And new actors for the same characters doesn't sound that great either.  I'm a fan, so I'd watch no matter what if this happens.

I just got Fire Walk With Me for Christmas, waiting for a time to really get into it, I haven't seen it in years and I'm pretty excited about it!  I'll probably get that box set of Twin Peaks, too.  I know once I start, I'll wanna go all the way through again.

When you click on the link about how the rumor began, you'll see they mention season 3 will take place with it being the same amount of time since season 2 ended, with Dale's evil doppleganger locked up in prison this whole time and the real Dale trapped in the black lodge.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Shug

Yeah, I saw that, I thought that meant the same amount of "show" time that had passed between seasons one and two, which was basically straight through.  Are they saying the show will pick up 20 years later in Twin Peaks time?  That would make more sense for using the same actors, but might be weird for the storyline or maybe it would be cool.  In Lynch we trust, no?
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

joey_rogo

That source image is from 4chan. I would be VERY hesitant to believe anything from that site. Hope it is true though.

Waddy Peytona

Sorry, y'all. I didn't mean to junk up the board. I'm still haunted by the end of that show, and just want to see Dale Cooper get out of the black lodge.

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: Shug on Jan 03, 2013, 10:53 AM
Yeah, I saw that, I thought that meant the same amount of "show" time that had passed between seasons one and two, which was basically straight through.  Are they saying the show will pick up 20 years later in Twin Peaks time?  That would make more sense for using the same actors, but might be weird for the storyline or maybe it would be cool.  In Lynch we trust, no?

That's what I took from it, and the only way they could do it that would make sense. If you remember some of the scenes from the Black Lodge, they showed an older Dale Cooper at some point. So if the backstory of Dale being trapped there for a long time is already in place, then it could work.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!